Chapter 39: Drunk

Hey, Guys, chapter 39 is done. It's a weird chapter for me. I don't know how to feel with this one. Feels undone. But that's what the next chapter will be for. I think this song is perfect for what Blake is feeling oh my god. Lol. Also, adore Harry Styles. I'll list a song at the end that's like my fucking favorite song.

Read if you dare!
____
People looked about ready to leave gathering their things. Cleaning up.

"We need to have her at the company parties," Hilary slurred. Jill smiled to me shaking her head trying to pick Hilary up.
____

Everyone left. Blake was closing the door locking it.
I had taken off the heels. Walking towards his back.
I had unzipped the dress a little. Couldn't unzip it fully. That dress really suffocated me. I stared at Blake's back looking at the creases in his black jacket. What did I want? What do I want? As Blake turned around I tried understanding what I wanted. Good or bad.

I was viewing him differently. After what that guy said and Hilary. I knew there was something wrong when I tried denying it. I was picturing him differently after the drastic decision he had made.

'How drastic could it have been?'

He didn't have to buy me. He could've left me stranded. With a random man.

'He also raped you remember that.'

I winced. I'm drunk and damaged. I blocked that out.

'Maybe you're trying to make yourself feel something.'

His hand lingered up to my cheek. He wasn't as rough as he'd always been. He stared at me.

"You're perfect."

'You're insane.'

I didn't say anything I just stared at him. Jet like midnight hair in between his eyes. He pushed them up with his non-wrinkly hands. He was so loose for once. Then again he was so drunk. I smelled it off his breath.

"You're drunk," I stated. Walking away from him.

'Where is ya going?'

"You're drunk." He said right back grabbing my arm. Immediately my body fell towards him. I got my balance back quickly.

"You're more." I hummed in his face lazily.

"What are we going to do?" He asked hugging my sides with his hands. Drunk and heavy. He made his point I was his forever what more could he possibly want from me? I stared at him. His devious eyes. They almost sparked a tinge of grey.

"I know something bad is going to happen," I stated. Staring in his eyes.

"What?" He asked smile deteriorating. I smiled and laughed. Lightly holding his shoulder. While his hand still on my hips departed slightly.

"Every time you look at me with bloodshot eyes I get hurt," I said seeing them. Then laughed. He held my sides a litter tighter.

"You won't get hurt this time." He said. I scrunched my eyes.

'He won't leave us alone till he gets what he wants. Just give him what he wants.'