Chapter 30: Ooze

Chapter 30!! The big 30! Crazy. I wrote 30 chapters damn. But anyways. Here's the chap mate.
______
Both our eyes diverted to the door. To the voice screaming in the hallway.

"What the fuck—" I was taken aback.
______

Thomas.

I felt myself having an anxiety attack once again.

These anxiety attacks are getting out of hand.

My breath was hitched in my throat. And I felt like everything just stopped. What nightmare have I dreamt? I must be sleeping.

His hazel eyes were stinging in me. Star like eyes.

I gulped staring at Zayn.

"A ghost," I said sitting back on the bed.

I don't believe it.

"What are you doing here, Tommy?" Zayn said. Thomas didn't answer he was just staring at me. I covered my eyes.

"I thought you were dead," I stated. I rubbed my eyes together making sure I wasn't dreaming. I saw the ghost of the man. His hair was shorter and his eyes were bagged. I gripped my throat.

No tears were coming out not yet at least but I was hyperventilating.

I was having a panic attack for the millionth time.

Just seeing his face.

I don't want to anymore.

"Judy, breathe."

I was panicking.

I wasn't thinking.

As three men were huddling over me. I shut my eyes. I wish they didn't take me. I wish they didn't do anything to me. I wish no one touched me. I wish I wasn't getting punishments. I wish I was in my room on my phone texting Abby and Gloria and Karolyn. I wish I was hearing Jackie talk about God damn Chase. I wish I saw my family. Serenity Luke even my damn father. I wish I was with my mother once again. My mom. Her grey hair and talking to me and yelling at me.

I just want my mom. I just want my mom. I just want my mom.

"Get away from me!" I grabbed the covers putting it over my head not wanting to be accompanied by this many people. My mother was nowhere in sight.

"Chica calm down." I blinked my eyes. Pulling the sheet off my face.

Seeing a man in khakis and blue striped suspenders. He was worried. I sat up on the bed shocked. My savior.

"Danny?" It's too good to be true. I'm dreaming.

He smiled I felt myself calm down.

"Oh my god, you're okay," I said. I got off the bed so quickly I don't think I should've. I got dizzy. But it was worth it.

I embraced him in a hug. Shutting my eyes.

"I thought you left me here," I whispered sadly.

"I could never do that." He said back. I sighed in relief.