Chapter 20: Dead roses

Sigh. So tired. But here it is. Late as everrrr. Sigh. Whatever. Haha. This is past. But I'm not gonna italic it. Cause that fucks with your eyes. Okay. Peace. 👏👌

___

He squinted his eyes as if he knew I was gonna say something.

I bit my lip. Okay.

____

A week past. Meaning Thanksgiving past. It was a pretty tense Thanksgiving. My father always cooks thanksgiving dinner. Knowing ancient recipes from my great grandmother. We had turkey like always. Stuffing, Macaroni and cheese, collard greens, yams, anything really thanksgiving like.

I hadn't talked to Luke at all, I probably won't. We didn't even look at each other. Every time we might have saw a glance one of us would glare. I gave up trying to fix things. Nope never mind I didn't even try.

Even sitting at the table. He was staring at his food. Then unexpectedly left.

Yes very tense.

Along with that Thomas didn't really talk to me. I kinda felt.. Remorse. I don't know why. No I do. I practically made him beat my brother up. I know they probably aren't that close anymore. Because of me. I felt like shit. He talked to me the day after making sure I was alright. But since then nothing. No text. No call. I didn't see him.

But at the same time. We don't know each other. We're not close. We're not boyfriend and girlfriend. Oh lord god forbid. We're not even friends!

God damn..

Sigh. I still ended up liking his company more than expected. Ugh.

I liked his funny attire. The way he could crack a joke without taking it too seriously. The way he kinda understood. His appearance got me.. For sure.

His blondish brown hair, hazel eyes. Sigh. It was like the fantasy was ending. Diminishing and I was back in the real world.

Sigh.

'There's always sleep.' Go to hell. Whoa that was bitter. Wow. I'm Turning into my mother. Great.

Great!

Everything's wonderful. Notice the sarcasm. Shit I'm burning my food! I ran to the kitchen hearing the fire alarm go off.

Good job Trinity. Good job. Sigh. Now I had crispy eggs.

Literally. Ugh.

I waved the beeping alarm off about to take it down and hide it in the fridge.

Fuck. I was just trying to make eggs before everyone woke up. Nothing ever works for me..

My eggs are burnt anyway..

Ugh.

The alarm eventually went off and I threw my eggs down the garbage. Ugh. My father is going to be mad I wasted this food.

God damn. The alarm went off again.

Come on! I waved at it and finally just put it in the fridge where it stopped beeping. I turned off the burner and dropped the pan in the sink putting cold water on it.