Chapter 18: Hot

Ayeee quick update! Filler pretty much buttttt it's an awesome one. Well, not awesome. Very interesting one. Just saying keep your eyes open. 💀👀 lol. Haha. The song from above is honestly I love it. Kinda strange but I love it. "I got two faces blurry the one I'm not." Goner twenty-one pilots. ^

Read if you dare. 😉

____

And sadly that didn't happen.

Gosh, he said my name. What the fuck am I gonna do?

____

It had been a week. A terrible terrible week. Since a visitor came unexpectedly. Not a person. If you know what I mean.

Blake nor James knew how to handle it. So I had to talk to the bitch, Marisa. Explaining I needed 'items'. How ridiculous.

She laughed at me, told her to hand the phone to Blake.

In which he bought me diapers. I went on a ranting spree while they were gone.

They finally gave me clothes. I got to use the shower.

Finally!

Along with that terrible week came exploring. Exploring for freedom. I found a bunch of pill bottles if it came down to it I would poison one of them.

I made sure to keep a keen eye on them. Checking every time I went to the bathroom if they were there.

Also a knife. Probably the same knife used to slice me. I tried hiding it in a place. But Blake came into the room then took me out and kept hitting me with a whip.

Then I had to thank him for hitting me.

Yep. Terrible terrible week. At least I got clothes and showers out if it though.

Nothing worse happened though. It was like a break from being tortured to death. While feeling like I was dying. I dreamed.

I dreamed this whole week. It all had something to do with Thomas or a shadow. In which when I woke up I would cry or be frightened.

Sigh. Terrible terrible week.

"Blake," I said. Opening the door that surrounded me from everything else in the house.

"Blake!" I yelled. I know. If I get caught. I will be dead. I looked at the empty hallway. Back and forth.

"Blake!" I screamed. Making sure that if I do move. I had called him loud enough. I waited a few minutes. Before actually venturing. I opened the first door I saw. Fuck. I think it was James room.

Yes, it was. It was where I broke a vase. The chair. The. Window. I looked cautiously throughout the room. This would be the time I get caught.

But I didn't. Hahaha. I looked. I stepped swiftly. Then ran to the window.

I literally pulled through the blinds. It was. Familiar.

I started breathing heavily. Bushes blocked my view of the street sign. But there was a house across the street. I know where I am.

I'm in the abandoned house.

My jaw was dropped. What the fuck man. What the fuck!