Chapter 16 Part one: Beg

I don't understand why I did not upload any of the chapters I was working on. So confused with myself right now. Ugh, I hate when stories don't update for a long period of time and that's what I did yet I had the chapter. UGHHHHHH! Such a hypocrite. Sigh... Enjoy I guesssss... It's been a while.

Read if you dare...

___
He said something of the most depriving.

"Your innocence, Doll."
___

I swatted at his finger.

"You'd go that low," I said slowly with a slice of sarcasm. Trying to understand his point. I don't get it.

I didn't look at his face but I knew he was flaming. By the swat of the finger, I knew he was about to pounce.

Before my mind could comprehend to what was happening. He had pinned me to the bed. Anger in his voice.

"Don't think for one second you can disobey me like that! I can take it right here right now," he demanded placing his hands on my waist. Tugging at the thin material. I placed my hands over his roughly.

"No," I said. Confidence lost as I could feel the material give in.

His smirk was sick. His mind was crazy. Simply he was;

Sick and crazy.

"Beg." He stopped pulling it down. I stared at him. No emotion on my face. You want me to beg? Huh. Wow. I guess I should've expected it.

My pants were at the hem of the underwear. Right when he grabbed my waist to hoist it down further.

I looked down in shame. No tears. But purely ashamed.

"Stop. Please." I said quietly. He raised one hand from my waist to my chin.

"What was that, Doll?" His eyes pierced into mine.

"I said don't do it. Just.. fucking don't do it." I pleaded. My voice cracked. In the worst possible way. My hands went flying to my face.

Muffling the cries that might've come out. I had no tears. Just mere cries. His hands retreated from my waist.

"Doll.."

"Leave me alone," I said quietly. I feel like a kid. A little defenseless kid who can't do anything with their life. Just how I was when I was a child. So fucking weak.

I can't even stand up for what's right anymore. That's really all I wanted in life. Now I have to deal with knives. They're making me go fucking crazy.

Fuck the pity for there tired souls. Cause I'm a dead one.

"I didn't mean it." He exclaimed before walking out closing the door.

Whatever.

I don't give a fuck if you meant it, or if that was the finest fucking joke in the whole world. I said I was gonna figure out a way out, but now I mean it. Done living in this hell.

The rest of the day went by in a blur. The only thing I really remember was when I went to the bathroom. I looked at my reflection. The person in the mirror resembled a broken person.

'it's not even that bad.'

It could be worse. I agreed. They could've raped me. Slaughtered me. Done other craziness.

"We can get through this, Trinity. Yes, we can. Even though it feels like absolute ish. Great, I'm talking to myself. Ugh!"

Sigh. Thank you that they didn't.