Chapter 44: Ditching

It's been ages since I've written. I've had so many life changes happen in the manner of a year as like everyone else has. So interesting how life works honestly. I am in the best headspace I've ever been in my whole life while also suffering the massive writers block of all ages. I also thought for a moment I was in love lmao how crazy that was. Anyways I've had this in drafts for months and decided to just post it! (:

Read if you dare.

_____
I flipped it over. Seeing slanted words printed.

Linky Dinky Danky Doo. I am always watching you. Linky Dinky Danky Boo! I hope you stop to think of me too (:
_____

I couldn't sleep the whole night. That note threw me off the edge. The edge I didn't think I had. I went back up the elevator feeling like a ghost hit me. My blood ran cold. My thoughts were flushed away. I remember all I did when I went upstairs was wave hello to my family again and went straight to my bedroom where I fell asleep. Well where I tried to sleep. They were blasting music and the door was doing a lot to block it out but it wasn't doing enough. I then grabbed my phone frustrated.

Trinity

Forest you can't give me weird creepy notes. You can't give me money. Stop doing this. Stop it.

I clutched my phone to my chest letting out a exaggerated sigh. Immediately I felt a buzz.

Forest

This number is no longer in service.

Trinity

Message failed to send

I furrowed my brows how is it not in service?

Trinity

Message failed to send.

Shoot.

"Trinity wake up! You have to go to school." I heard my mother scream from rooms away. What she didn't know was that I was up all night. I couldn't sleep. I was paranoid. I kept turning the lights on and off freaking myself out.

I thought there was an ominous shadow creeping in my room. But it was just the other bed.

I grabbed my phone seeing a text message. I jolted thinking Forest texted me.

Thomas

Good morning. Let me take you to school.

A smile spread to my face but deteriorated. Oh Thomas.

Trinity

I can't I'm going with my mother! Thank you though.

I responded laying my head on my unfluffed pillow. I groaned exhausted.

"Trinity get your ass up! I know you're up!" She yelled. I groaned. Gosh I'm getting up woman. I left my phone on my bed yawning as I reached the door. It was freezing. I quickly walked to the bathroom brushing my teeth washing my face etc. I splashed my face with extremely cold water to try and wake myself up. I did it a couple times and instantly my senses were heightened. I roughly dried my face still somehow feeling half awake.

I opened the door to slam it shut. A man was standing opposite of the door.

Oh my god Forest. He's in my house.