Chapter 22: Forever Blake's P.o.v

Just to know.... I loveeee these Susan jokes. Kiwi & sign of the times those songs are awwwweessome.

Read if you dare

___

Lean over me. Grabbing the gold package. I shook my head.

"Not happening."

____

I grabbed the gold package that determined my mark on her.

She looked frightened trying to keep it together. God I almost ripped it apart till her fragile voice broke through my wants. 

"Nope." Silly girl. I moved my body above her. Intimidating her being. I stared straight into her soul. 

What trouble I've gotten myself into.

"If you don't wanna follow through." I tensed. Going by her ear trying to control my urges. However my body protested.

"You can sleep." I stated.

"For a very long time." I spoke again.

Her mouth parted. I reached in my pocket taking out the emergency precautions.

Rohypnol.

"Forever."

I demanded.

Taking another one out.

Popping an advil in my mouth.

So she assumed I took hers.

Her eyes were looking at me. Yet they weren't thinking about me.

Only her well being.

Her eyes started tearing up. Damnit. I hate when she does this.

Just sleep. sleep.

"Sleep doll." I touched her lip pressing the pad of my finger. Luckily she just stuck her tongue out. Ouch. What is that feeling? Resentment? Sigh. 

She said something under her breath but I didnt catch it.

I looked into her eyes hoping there was something. Any thing. I stuck my tongue out with the wretched taste of a pill on my mouth. She did the same.

'Three two one.'

She swallowed it twisting her lips a little.

My body couldn't handle it anymore. I kissed her lips tasting the saltyness of the pill reside on my own tongue. She didn't stop me either. I was looking for a push a 'get away from me creep' a 'leave me alone'  But I didn't get any.

Her lips wouldn't release so I didn't release either. God this girl. Makes me wanna do things I shouldn't do. Is it bad to want everything with a person?

God I want every thing.

I was gonna cup her cheek when I felt her lips retreat my own grasp. 

'You've come to far to let this get away.' I held back staring at her in utter surpise.

There was a pause in her actions.

She was debating. I saw it in her eyes. 

'She wants you.'

No she doesn't. Her eyes diverted to below my eyes. Below my nose.

Till her lips got traced with mine. I grabbed her waist. Cupping her cheek. Making delightful desires with my tongue.