Chapter 36: Sinner

Oh, my mother fucking ASDFGHJKLL OH MY GOD. Okay like where have I been my entire fucking life. Like god wHO IS THAT GUY!? And like duh I know that his tattoos are like deadass fake but fuck man. He's mad cute like my type. Robert Jumper everyone😂. I had a whole quote set up but then I saw this show and saw HIM. Oof I died. Double updateeee boom.

Read if you dare peeps.
____
"Got the phone." The officer in the front said. The car doors locked.

"Don't thank me, Lolita."
_____

I felt frozen.

Lolita

Fuck my fucking life. I didn't even have to look at his face to know who took me.

I tried opening the door I tried banging on the glass.

I felt like banging my head through the glass. I was free. I was so fucking free.

Turning my head to see a smirk on Zayn's face.

I couldn't talk. I was going to breakdown.

I let my body warm up.

'We should've just froze to death.'

"My what problems you've caused, Lolita. What are you even? Just a little girl."

"Just leave me a-alone." I stuttered. Staring out the window as trees past, bushes, houses soon gone from the distance.

"You've caused so many problems! Now you don't have to anymore." I looked at him pissed. Then I stared back out the window.

"Danny didn't have to die for you."

My eye twitched. I turned my head with a snap.

"Don't fucking talk about Danny," I demanded. He grabbed my face staring at me.

"Or fucking what, Bitch? The way his neck was slit because of you." He spits in my face. I wiped it off venomously.

"The way his blood oozed his last words—"

"I'm gonna fucking kill you!" I screamed grabbing ahold of his neck choking him to death. Punching his face several times.

"You killed him!" I screamed. The officers jerked the car around Zayn pushing me off him the other officer trying to rip my arms off from his throat.

I'm surprised no one knocked me out at this point.

He had a baton right in his hand too.

"Pull over in the fucking ditch," Zayn said staring at me.

The officer or fake officer grew hesitant.

"Pull the fuck over in the ditch!" Zayn screamed.

The guy in the passenger seat had handcuffed my hands.

I felt like attacking Zayn again.

Until the car pulled over Zayn uttered.

He got out of the car fast. The other officers too.

There were no stores in site or cars.

Just a dirt ditch.

I saw him go around my side of the car. Pulling my handcuffs out making me fall on the concrete slash dirt.

I coughed breathing in the dirt particles.

"Get on your fucking knees!" Zayn yelled.

I did disgusted.