Chapter 35: soon.

I love thissss song omggg. It's like Trinity and Thomas. How I envision them. These text messages in writing is so god damn hard like wtf. I'm really struggling it's so bad lmfao.

Past Chapter

Read if you dare.
____
Private number

Focus on your school work. We'll deal with my gloves later. Don't let Gloria bring you down.

What the fuck? I turned around the hallways nearly empty.
____

Block this caller

'What is the right thing to do? Watch this random guy keep stalking you? Is this the right thing to do, Trinity?'

I wondered if I should just hit the button.

I'd be stupid not to block him.

But I am stupid in general. I still have to give him his gloves. That I took by accident.

I exited out of the call log. Blackening my phone. I sighed. Can't be more difficult.

How does he even know about Gloria?

How does he even know about me?

How does he—

I bumped face to face with someone phone falling from my grasp.

"Watch it you little— Trinity!" My eyes shot up from the ground picking up my phone.

"Karolyn," I said sighing. Putting my phone in my pocket. She pounced on me embracing me in a hug.

"Babes we haven't seen each other in weeks how's it going? Especially with Mr. Hot stuff." She winked flipping her high ponytail hair.

I shook my head smirking. Laughing at the stupid statement. Mr. Hot stuff.

"How do you know about Thomas?" I asked. She laughed.

"Word gets round and when I mean word gets around I mean Abby likes to chit chat." She whispered motioning with her hand where she was going with that statement. I raised my head wagging my finger.

"Ahh. I should have known it was Abby." I said shaking my head. Pointing to no one.

"She's got quite the mouth. But Trini! Babes I missed you!" She hugged me again. Karolyn acts like she hasn't seen me in the halls numerous times or even when she's with a bunch of guys she always glances up and then looks away.

I gave her a fake smile.

Another reason I didn't really hang out with her out of school.

"I missed you too!" I whined falsely. Sometimes I didn't miss her. While other times I missed the excitement we would have to cause trouble.

But right now I have enough excitement.

"Trini what's wrong? You don't seem as cheerful as usual."

I let out a breath again. She doesn't need to know the problems I'm having right now.

"Karolyn I'm perfect thank you!" I said happily as her. She gushed.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow hopefully." She said walking off.

It was after school. I had to see my teacher I had already missed the bus. Abby was already gone now it was just me alone trying to go to my chemistry teacher before he puts my grade in.

I walked down the hall staring at classroom numbers until I see his dark room. Door locked. He's gone.

I groaned.