Chapter 22: Forever

read if u dare.
____
Lean over me. Grabbing the gold package. I shook my head.

"Not happening."
_____

I stared at the package he looked about to tear.

"Nope." I shook my head. No. He inched closer. His breath fanning across my skin. His eyes.

Cold.

Like the first time, I met him.

"If you don't wanna follow through, " He came by my ear. I felt his heavy breath and his musky scent. His aura was manly.

But his personality was a coward.

'Is'

"You can sleep." He backed away. Staring in my eyes.

"For a very long time." My jaw was dropped. He searched for his pants leaving the room. When he came back a pill was in the palm of his hand. So were his pants.

A small pill.

"Forever." He took another one out. Popping it in his mouth. Memories of a moment I didn't wanna remember flooded back.

"Would you take a pill for me?" He said showing me the pill.

I widened my eyes.

"Would you?" He questioned. I looked at the pill suspiciously.

"Y-yeah," I said solemnly.

"You can forget all of this. I will take it too." He said pulling another one out. Is that why he had the water bottle with him?

"All of today will be gone." He reassured me.

I started tearing up. Thomas. I shook it away before any more tears can fall.

"Sleep doll." He touched my lips, pressing my bottom lip down. I stuck my tongue out.

"Forever, " I mumbled. He stared in my eyes sticking his tongue out

'Three two one.'

We swallowed it. He kissed my lips eagerly. I kissed his in sorrow. But I would rather have a man lips on my own than his knife digging in my skin.

I might have gone beyond the status of what I did.

I kissed him and kept kissing him and just wanted to feel as though I was loved. In a shallow pit of my heart.

It hurt me that Thomas probably lied. My parents just ugh. I missed my friends. That did love me.

His lips tasted like betrayal. While my own felt like despair.

Yet how can I kiss a man that did so much to harm me?

'you're becoming desperate. that's why.' My subconscious. Spoke. I stopped kissing him to look at his face.

Yes, I am. He stared at me, shocked. I was shocked too.

But then I kissed him again. Didn't stop this time. Chemistry and sparks were becoming replaced with my mind and heart. I felt everything from my body wake up. As if an electric current shot through me with want. The way his hands held my body as if he didn't wanna let go.

The grasp which his body moved in sync with mine. He felt so delicate under all that hard interior. His lips were so soft and slow. Felt like rose petals.