A/n: Important!!

Okay sooooo. I know it's been a long ass time. But I have an important important important importanttttt!!!!! Note. I am definitely going to make Luke have legs again. I either am just going to change his whole character... Orrrr! I am gonna make him have prosthetic legs. 

I don't really know why I made Luke lose his legs. I was going through. Something..

I don't even know man...

I wanted to make it unique. But it's not working. SOOOOOO I'm just gonna edit half of the chapters saying you know he 'walked to her or whatever.'  Eakkkk! I shouldn't have said he was gonna be crippled.

Cause I'm thinking of stuff and he just has to be able to do it.

Ugh I don't want to rewrite the whole story.

I honestly don't. I'm trying to work on some other story but it's not working cause of shit that's going on.

But anyways I am going to make him have legs again.

But aye. I think I'm going to keep his military attitude.

But have Thomas and him meet in highschool.
Wait i think that's already the plot.... Lol kidding. Okay okay. Well he is going to have legs again.

It's a miracle!

Lol. Okay byeee lovelyssss *Hearts all around* p.s it was me birthday two days agoooo! Lol. Okay byeeeeee!

                                                Bye lovely people!👻✌️