Chapter 26: Daze

Chapter 26 whoaaa wowzaaaa. Lmao. Have fun enjoy thisss chap.

Past Chapter.

Read if you dare .
______

I chuckled forgetting everything that happened earlier.

Oh, what a daze I laid in.

______

School.

The dreaded fucking place.

Another year of waste.

I walked through the hallways only happy to see my friend. Finally fifth period.

"Abby," I said getting her attention. She laughed. Staring at her phone.

"Cornelius at it again!" She stated. I scrunched my eyes.

"Cornelius--who?" I asked. She rolled her eyes. Closing her phone.

"Book character Trini." I opened my mouth letting out an 'oh' then continued walking out. The grey looking hallways and the notorious people to walk through.

"Is it too late to drop out of precal?" I asked joking of course. She walked with her jeans and near crop top sweater shoving people along the way.

"If you don't wanna get your diploma." I sighed. Huffing in exhaustion. I'm failing. The hallways were so suffocating. While you hear everyone's conversation.

Everyone's stupid conversations.

"Derrick! Derrick Derrick Derrick." This chick said loudly for no reason. He was standing right next to her. I rolled my eyes. Walking forward. I and Abby glanced at each other.

"Derrick! Derrick Derrick Derrick." Abby and I mocked. Laughing to ourselves. The girl probably scoffed.

"Sick of stupid people," I stated. Abby snarked.

"More annoying people." I nodded agreeing. Fake people. Abby was twirling her braids snickering at them.

"Robert you're so sweet! I can't believe you got me this!" This girl that talked shit about everyone said. I laughed. Abby looked like she was gonna punch someone. This was all frustrating every day. We get it. Tone it down.

"Oh my god Robert!" I mimicked in a valley girl approach.

"You're so sweet I can't wait for you to cheat on me again!" Abby mocked. We both laughed going into the café.

"Idiots idiots," I stated like a mafia man. Gloria sat frozen eating her food.

"Why did you just become Italian?" She asked. I shook my head not even knowing myself.

"Who are these idiots?" Gloria cut in. Abby scoffed. Taking out her computer. I let Abby explain.

"Do you really have to ask?" Abby said smartly. Gloria shrugged chewing down on what looked like rice and pork.

"Thought it was someone specific." She said. Moving her high ponytail away from her face. I nodded.

"No just people in the hallway," I said cutting her some slack from Abby's words. Gloria let out an 'ah' I opened my phone playing around with it. Staring at text messages from Thomas. I wonder why I torture myself as he still hadn't replied.

"Who's the new lover boy, Trinity?" Abby questioned. Typing up a storm. Important paper probably.

"No one knew. Just the frustrating guy Thomas." I stated. She let out an 'ah' going back to her paper. Grabbing her hair in anger.