Chapter 9: hm.

heyssss... um well, I know who Thomas looks like. Thanks to my friend. But she didn't know who this actor was... Or seen the movie that idk made him FAMOUS! So just because that is Thomas now, and he used to look like Thomas. I was like. Whoaaaaaa. Resemblance! I'll tell you Lovely people who he is in the past chapter. You guys should know him!!! His past self-was hotttt. Well here's the chapter read on!
Read if you dare...
___
I heard Blake burst into laughter.

Strange. Very strange.
___

Blake finally came near me, I sat on the toilet seat. With all the supplies on the floor. Fuzzy memories past its way through my vision. Very fuzzy.

"Hold this." He spoke looking me in the eye. Voice cold.

"What am I gonna do with it?"I asked. He told me to hold the big gigantic needle.

In reality, the needle wasn't that big, but big enough. It contained a blue liquid in it...

Light blue liquid.

"Don't talk." He turned away from me, walking over to the medicine cabinet. I suppose.

"Bu.." I almost said...

"I said stop talking!" He yelled banging his hand on the sink counter. I jumped.

"You will obey what I say. I promise you that, little miss. Don't think for one moment your life's not on the line. You are in the palm of my hand." He paused and looked at his palm.

"With every tilt, makes you fall. Every clutch, makes you bleed. Each hit makes you weaker."He turned on the heal of his foot, looked at the wall.

I knew what was gonna come.

I don't know why I still jumped. He hit the half tiled wall; the tiled side, resulting in a tile falling off. Cracking piece by piece.

A loud glass screeching crack. He truly was frightening.

"I can save you, or let you die in the dust." He picked up a piece of the broken tile. Small enough to fit in his hand, large enough for him to crush it with his intensive force.

Dust molecules fell from his hand. He didn't look up at me. I saw him chuckle beneath the falling dust.

A dark chuckle.

He took one of the bottles and took a huge gulp. Then dropped it to the floor.

"Judy. Don't mess with me." He turned to look at me. His voice smoother. I don't know if that is bad or not. He was walking towards my direction.

"Don't disobey me." He stopped right by my feet. I looked up only to look down as he kneeled down.

"Don't deny me." I could smell the alcohol on his breath as he held my jaw. Tightly.

He looked at my lower facial region. My lips. I looked at him wide-eyed. Don't do it. Don't fucking do it, sir. Fuck that sir, Blake.

He moved his head closer to mine. I almost moved back. Almost. But something told me to not.

'Don't move back.' Hm. Yeah right, dude. Nice try though.

I felt he breathe more clearly. Along with the stench as well. He inched closer until he stopped.

I saw him look at my eyes, then back down. Don't don't. He looked down. Touched something in my hands. The needle.

I didn't know I was grasping it so tightly. He pulled my hands to release it.