Chapter 42: Guilt

New update! Chapter 42 woot woot. I can't believe I updated it so fast. I'm proud. I like this chapter. There is explicit scenes in this one just saying! I looked this chapter over and over and over again. So it should be good.

Read if you dare.

____
'Wait.'

Forest.
____

Forest is the whole reason I'm here. Thomas is the whole reason I'm here. Blake is the reason I'm here. Forest. Thomas. Blake.

God get me out of these chains.

The chains of my diminished freedom. Woke me up even though I was already awake. My bladder was extremely awake.

"Pee on yourself."

He angrily had said. I am not doing that.

"Get me out of these!" I yelled. Jangling the chains.

"Blake! James!" I screamed. I kept screaming their names. I kept screaming to get me out of them. I did with as much volume I could subdue.

Finally, the door opened.

"Finally you heard me," I said.

"Don't talk too fast, Risqué."

"Oh, my fucking hell what do you want?" I asked groaning leaning my head back against the bed. Suddenly I heard a soft jingle.

I opened my eyes to see the keys in his tatted hand.

"You want to get out of these don't ya, Risqué?" He asked. I gulped.

"I'll take you out. You're coming with me somewhere." He said. I nodded. Fuck this why not? Nothing else to lose.

Literally.

"As long as you don't violate me and let me use the bathroom," I mumbled the last part quietly.

"I have a wife. You're my job." He clarified. Thank God. 

"If I wasn't here I wouldn't have to be," I said. Wanting to see if that hit a nerve at all. I raised my brow. Wanna help me escape hm hm?

"Then how could I support myself?" He asked smartly smirk laying on his lips. He started untying my legs. I huffed finally I can feel my ankles.

Great.

I spread my legs out apart from each other.

Then he went to my hands. One was off. Then the next. I dropped my hands to my sides. Touching my wrist. Shutting my eyes.

Alright, bathroom. I quickly scurried to the bathroom.

Pants I need pants. I flushed. Washed my hands.

He was waiting right by the door. I went into the drawer finding pants.

"Can't put that on." He said. I shook my head.

"Gotta be kidding me I need something to cover myself." He stared at me.

"If Blake catches you with me then you're going to be in trouble." He said

"Why won't you be in trouble?" I asked.

"I'll convince Blake he left his keys laying right on the counter. You magically released yourself because you have a habit of making miraculous escapes." He said. The key was laying in arms reach but I still wouldn't have been able to reach it.

"Fine," I said not wanting to hear it. I still put sweatpants on.

"Don't get mad when you get in trouble." He said.