Chapter 11: Scare me

Sup you guysssssssssss! And galssss! So I'm honored to say Thomas is the early Leonardo DiCaprio!

And if you don't know who Leonardo DiCaprio is ⬆️I know my friend didn't. My jaw was droppedddd. Like how could you not know who Leo is. The Titanic? No? Seriously? Okay. Well, I gave up on everything after that. Lol but I'm still here! You guys are probably like.
-sadly- Lol. You can imagine him as different people. I know I still imagine him as that guy I see who's two years older than me and is hot. Yeah, I still do. Hot, flaming like burgers on a hot grill. I wonder sometimes if there's something wrong with me XD. Lol well, read the Chap. While I daydream about some guy I don't even know.

Past chapter

Read if you dare...

___

"This isn't over doll. I got to go, or your brother will lash out at me talking to you." He started walking away toward the door.

"I'm sure he will," I said smiling back a little.
___

Now you see me played to its extent. That movie was my favorite since it came out. Maybe it was only because of Dave Franco. Yeah, Dave Franco for sure. He was just— very attractive.

The phone started ringing and me the only person who actually "Heard" the phone went to receive it. The phone base was in the dining room. Right behind the living room door. I looked at the phone. Knocking my head on the back of the door.

"Ow." This better be an important person. Mom. Eh... I guess she's important.

"Sup mom! You're still getting us?" I asked her. I know I sound super energetic in reality I'm really not. I exaggerated mom. Meaning why are you calling me. You're still getting us meant are you or are you not? There are hidden meanings in my words and voice half the time. She sighed. Well, I know what that means.

"It's cool, Mom."

"It's only because of the job. I'm tired. I don't have the gift yet.." She said a whole bunch of excuses. I tuned her out after the last one.

"It's okay mom," I said, but she kept yakking. Why can't she hang up like any normal person would? Just stop talking. I get it.

"I'm sorry, Trinity. Tell Serenity and Luke that too okay?" I started pacing the room. Looking up at the ceiling. Looking back down. I sat on the couch to only get back up.

"Okay," I said monotoned and annoyed.

"You know I love you guys right?" She questioned. I rolled my eyes.

"Yep. Well, mom, I gotta go. The homework you know?" I said. Trying to end this unbearably awkward conversation.

"Ok bye. Trini Trini."I groaned.

"Bye, mom." I exaggerated. She laughed. Such a fake laugh.

"Bye." I hung up. Then put the phone on the base. I crouched down so I wouldn't hit my head again.

"Ugh!" I groaned holding the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes. I wish she would just! Ugh just stop for once! She's always doing this.

While my fathers never doing anything! Ugh, he's such an ignorant bastard. Yet he calls me the child? I let out a breath. When I'm gone, I'm gone. Maybe you'll appreciate that once I'm not here.

Eh... Probably not.

I got up from my crouching position then jumped. No. Don't do that.

"Don't scare me like that," I said to Thomas. He smiled. Then walked over to me slowly.