Chapter 24: Break

Hope you guys are having a great day.

Read if you dare

_____

"I just wanna die," I spoke begging for someone to just end it.

I sniffed it. and blacked out.

_____

Darkness surrounded my vision. Pure utter darkness.

'Have we died?'

I don't know.

'Are we dying?'

Most likely. I did not want to move. I did not want to speak. I have a feeling I am in Hell. Oh shit maybe not. A small white light is shown on the side of where I was. I winced. The light was so bright.

Then footsteps... Something was rolling.

Then bang.

The door shut, the sound of an old little box television echoed the area.

It was enough light to have me wince and see where I was. A tape started rolling.

"We never really—" My heart jumped.

"Mom." I cried.

"thought you'd ever go missing. We never believed that you hated us this bad. We thought you loved us. But we know who you're with now and if you're really in love we won't take you away."

You know where I am? In love? In love? the tears came down viciously.

"Love? Who am I in love with?" I screamed questioning. The tears stopped.

"Trinity we... We know and it's okay."

"You know what!" I screamed.

"Your father is fine with it too. We saw your notes on your phone. Saying how we have pushed you to this. And I just wanted to tell you its okay baby."

My ears were bleeding from what I was hearing. What notes?... I cried. What?

"We never really loved you. At least enough for what you needed. Trinity, we know who you're with. We see you changed your name. Should I call you Judy now? I guess so."

"Why would I change my name to Judy what a dumb fucking name mom," I spoke to the screen. The still screen that wasn't moving.

"You were our passion, our possession for a while. Till we gave it up you could say." My mind didn't process what she was saying. My mind was so glued to the fact she was there. On the screen. She looked hurt. I am hurt. I was crying. Mom.

"We just know you will be okay. It will be okay."

"Your mother." Dad. As much as I hated him. he looked like he was aging. Maybe he was worried.

"Is right. We must take it in there hands. to take care of you. And hope they're not treating you badly." Who?

"Not treating me badly? Not? They're treating me like an animal!" I coughed. Gasping for breath. I was bound to the mat I was laying upon.

I could barely move but it didn't stop me.

"We hope all goes well. And We love you. But we can't have it taken into our own hands anymore. That's why we are leaving you in the hands of."

A picture of Blake and James popped on the screen. My heart stopped.

They... they what.?

"These people will take care of you."