Chapter 45: Ice Cold

Hello my lovely people. It's been forever and a day! Here is an update that has somehow taken three years to write?!?! Lol but alas here it is.

Read if you dare

______

"Okay," I said unexpectedly. I guess I'll have some free time to myself. I'll see what James is doing. Maybe chit chat with that scary tatted dude. Sleep. I guess I'll figure out tomorrow. I felt Blake's head near my neck. He was moving my hair with his other hand behind my ear.

"You're coming with me." He stated kissing my neck. Wait. What?

_____

"Trinity wake up." I felt the sting of consciousness as a cool breeze passed my bones.

"Trinity." My eyes fluttered opening slowly. I started awakening at the male voice. I opened my eyes to see Blake wasn't on the bed.

I immediately turned my head laying my back against the pillow. Basking in his creepiness. His legs crossed in grey dress pants. White dress shirt. His hands intricately wrapped his tie around his collar putting it on. His intense stare caused me to shut my eyes. Plus my sleepiness.

"Good lovely you are awake. Take a shower I will give you you're outfit." He said demandingly. My mouth was as wide open as a hippos as a yawn escaped my lips. I resumed in my position eyes shut ignoring his request.

"You heard me." His agonizing voiced echoed. I went to open them as the shiny light pierced my vision. Jesus my eyes are glazed. I immediately tried wiping them to focus on what he's talking about. My eyes met his blue marbles and they were ever so darkened. I closed my eyes again. Every time he looks at me with those dark pupils something bad happens.

"Wake up." He uttered again this time his breath fanning my skin.

"Blake—" I mumbled ready to fall back to sleep wanting to ignore how close he was to me.

"We are running late." He stated. I opened my eyes to see he was visibly closer to me. His black hair looked almost greased back his suit somehow making him seem just that more intense. I sighed dropping my heavy head on the pillow.

"Why didn't you wake me up when you woke up?" I asked fidgeting with the covers trying to sit up while also covering myself with the blanket leaning against the headboard. His hands still working on the tie. He chose to plop next to me on the bed to get closer.

I was able to reach for the tie pulling him down closer to me. I don't want to go to his job. He knows that.

"You have morning breath." He mumbled. I scrunched my eyes letting go of his tie. Last thing I was expecting to fall from his lips but I'm glad it did. I didn't have to act like I was in love with him now.

"Listen and go shower now." He demanded grabbing my cheek jerking me near his face so I could stare into his dead black eyes. That was all it took for me to do what he said.

***

I took my shower fairly quickly. Drying everything off. My hair seemed soaked no matter how much I strained it out. I dried the majority of it while staring at the silver door knob letting out a breath.

'Hopefully we don't see innocent girls getting sold.'

I wonder what we will see truly.

'Try and back out. He'll be pissed like always but doesn't hurt to try.'

I twisted the door knob spotting my eyes to two men that were neither Blake or James. Two men looming in the room catching me off guard. Tatted guy in a black hoodie with ripped black jeans and Zayn in a maroon sweatsuit. Where is Blake? I can't believe he left me with that creep again.