Chapter 17: Trust

Highly highly highlyyyyyyyasdfghjklllll unedited. Sorry y'all. I'm just human. Okay!!
Jeez you'd think I'm some witch or something.
Well I'm not!!! I might've said so before! And I might be able to disappear in the blink of an eye but I am no witch! Ha🦄🦄💀enjoy this long chap. Hahahahahhahahahh. K. Yo so idk if I should italic this idk I realized italics fuck up your eyes so idk if I'm gonna. Honestly did not wanna upload this shitty chapter. Ugh. Sigh..

Read if you dareee.......

(Past chapter!!!!!!!!)

___

"Mom's here!" Luke yelled.

I'm so screwed.

___

I quickly put band aids on my fingers. Rushing to my room to get changed.

"What happened to you?" Serenity asked. Looking at my fingers. I shook my head changing my shirt.

"I don't know." I put on a red and black button up shirt. With black skinny jeans and my black ankle boots.

"Beep!" The sound of my god awful mother's car reverberated through the entire house.

"Trinity we have to go!" Serenity yelled scolding me. I scoffed. Grabbing my things.

"If you would've woken me up earlier, I would've been ready!" I yelled back, trying to find my black jacket. Finding it on the floor. Serenity had her hair in a big dramatic bun.

"Don't yell at me. It's your fault." She exclaimed annoyed. Walking close to the door.

"How is it my fault?" I yelled back. Staring as she was about to exit. She was at a lost for words. Exactly.

"I don't know! But it's still your fault." She exclaimed. About ready to get out the door.

"Stop arguing guys! She's waiting." Luke barged in. Black dress pants on with a red long sleeve. Black jacket on, hair combed back.

"Her fault." I pointed out. Serenity turned her head rolling her eyes walking past Luke. I scoffed. Luke frowned eyes diverting to my fingers.

"What's wrong with your hands?" He asked motioning to the band aids.

"I don't know!" I yelled back frustrated with all the questions. Grabbing my phone, charger and iPad. Almost ready to leave.

"No book-bag?" Luke asked raising a brow. I shook my head.

"I'll do it Sunday." I stated. Luke gave me a knowing look. I rolled my eyes. Everything went silent as I gathered my last things. Leaving the room. Serenity was in the dining room on her phone.

"Well. Why are you guys just standing there? She's waiting." I smirked. Serenity scoffed while Luke rolled his eyes.

I opened the living room door to the outside door and walked out. Luke will lock up.

"Hey mom! Your favorite child speaking." I yelled. She pulled down her window looking at me. She got out her Honda Odesey opening the sliding door. Since there was something wrong with it. I wonder what my mom was thinking as she had jeans hugging her butt and a crop top like colorful shirt.

"You wish." She exclaimed. Wow. Thanks mom.

"Hey mom." Luke announced.

"Hi my favorite child." I frowned scoffing getting into the front seat.