Chapter 4: Judy

Hello! I'm sorry I am still debating on how Blake looks like. All I know is he has... Lol, you'll find out once you read. Enjoy!
Read if you dare...

___
I tilted my head to the side. Then closed my eyes slowly.

"Judy."
___

I was shaken awake moments later. Minutes to be exact or was it seconds? Hours? I don't know. Blake still had his arms around me.

Shaking me very aggressively might I add. I felt something being pushed into my mouth.

Restricting air? Very, not solid? Liquid. Wait... Liquid. I opened my eyesThen spit out what the old man was giving me.

What? What. What!

Oh my gosh, they could've given me drugs or something. I'm so screwed.

'Overreacting.' She scoffed. Ugh. I wish you were dead sometimes.

I started breathing heavily. The old man put down the cup I guess and started coming for me. Running or so it envisioned like it.

His arms were around my body, hugging me tightly. Very tightly. I started coughing.

"Judy honey, don't scare me like that." My eyes widened. You can not be serious man. I ran cause I did not want to be raped!

Don't scare you like that! I am the one who is scared for there life! Not you. I glared at both of them.

"Father get out. It's time for her to learn her lesson." What am sitting on? I felt something shuffle underneath me. Oh gosh, who am I sitting on.

I tried to move off of him. But he grabbed ahold of my sides. I wiggled or at least tried to get out of his grasp. He only held me tighter.

'This is the time... To fear for your life.' My subconscious said.

I sure felt how true that statement was. Heart speeded its beat. Pulse quickened. I heard a laugh from behind me.

"Father go. She has been a very bad girl. You remember what we do to bad girls now?" I felt the unwanted heat, with every word he spoke. He held me tight, leaning into my ear. I couldn't even shiver cause his hold on me was so fastened.

"The ungrateful kind? The ones who don't appreciate their home. Remember father. We... Sorry I won't ruin the event for you. You'll find out soon." He turned me over with a swift movement.

So I was facing him. He patted my head, with one of his hands keeping the same hold of me with the other.

Damn, he was strong. I was scared. No more than scared. Petrified. I was purely petrified.

"Blake don't hurt her like the.."

"Father leave." With that command, the father exited. Swiftly and quickly. I looked at Blake.

His face had cold black eyes, little stubble, and black hair. He twisted into a smile, then a frown took hold of his face. He pushed me off of his body, and onto the cold hard floor.

"Fuck," I mumbled to the contact. Yet again with this dreaded floor.

This time he didn't tell me to get up. I simply knew it was time to listen to what he says. Does. What he does. I gulped.

My hands still closed laid still by my legs. I closed them into fists.

Not on purpose rather more on instinct. If he tried raping us we're going to fight him off. He had his back toward me. Getting something from a dresser. I heard a laugh.