A/n Amazing

OKAY SOOOOOOOOOO I WAS ON A CRUISE SHIP FOR ABOUT A WEEK AND I FINALLY COME BACK HOME TO INTERNET AND I SEE THIS.

1k reads.

Whaaaat what what what?!?!

No fucking way.

Like holy fucking shit man that's crazy lol.

LikE HOLY MOLY!

So I would like to say a thank you for reading my crazy sometimes horrible story lmfao.

This was just supposed to be a short story. And was supposed to be as a joke. As one day I was passing by this abandoned house and there was this old guy that was just creepy asf. Who was staring back at me with like the "James smile" like lmfao guys!!

This was just a joke. I was joking about it with my friend like.

"Maybe I should write a stalker story about the abandoned house?"

Like I was so laughing about it and joking cause my grammar is just horrible. But I'm working on it.

"the stalker sorry My stalker."

Like damn this is insane!

To me. Cause I like I'm not good at anything at all lol so I'm just writing thinking hopefully I can do something with spare time. Especially with my other stories. I really like suspects. I haven't written a chapter in a while cause I'm focusing on this book but I have ideas for what I wanna do.

But like I said 1k Reads is AMAZING.

so I would like to say thanks to the people who read it. Even if you didn't like it cause I understand it goes on a crazy tangent after a while.

But thank you to those who keep up and everything.

Hugs an kisses. Xoxoxoxo.

Chapter thirty is on its way!

Thank you again lovelies and have a nice day!!!! 😁