Chapter 15 Part one: Cries

So Happy to be posting things I'm somewhat proud of! But not. Cause I had to carry it onto the next chapter. Poohy. And This chapters two parts! I don't know why I'm so happy about that. Then again you'll find out why it's two parts. *Wiggles eyebrows intently* Lol read onnnnn! Not gonna lie these parts are notttttt! Edited. Then again. This whole book needs some work... Oh greatttttt! Read on... while I try to figure out my life... Argh.

Read if you dare...

___
Someone. Someone....

"Thomas!"
___

"You're still in love with little Thomas?"

He asked bitterly. Holding the grip he had on me, tighter than before. Extremely tight.

"I'll make sure you forget about little Tommy." He said pressing his lips to my own. I struggled. Moving my head so he wouldn't get in my mouth. I had forgotten about Thomas.

His smile, with a dimple popping through his left cheek. Pearly whites. I couldn't even get my teeth that bleached white. His accent he hid for no reason. The way he simply tried to make me laugh when I was upset. His blondish brown hair, I learned to love. I loved him. Now he's gone.

All gone.

Because of Blake and James.

The one thing I was happy about.

"Stop it!" I yelled. Tears pleading in my voice. He held my wrists in place. So I wouldn't struggle. Each where they were tied up.

"Please leave me be!" I yelled, wanting him from on top of me. His mouth ran on top of my own. I shook, wiggled everything in my power to get out of his grasp. Even my body had to give up somehow. I stayed still, letting the man take control of my now toxic mouth.

"Where were you two years ago? When we needed you the most? Never will I leave you be, when you can't think of how I feel." He mumbled on my neck. Sucking at the skin, as if I was a pacifier, and he was the baby successfully sucking it to death. I bit my lip, not daring to give him the satisfaction he wanted.

"Fuck Judy." He groaned. Taking his slobbery wet mouth off of my contaminated neck.

"What do I have to do?" He yelled. Getting off of me. I sighed in relief. He waited for a response, but I never gave him one. He looked away, to only glare back at me. He grabbed my cheek forcefully. Making him and my lips move in sync.

No.

No.

No.

I didn't want him to hurt me. The look in his eyes showed hurt. I've had that look too many times then exploded soon after. I didn't want him to explode on me. His grip on my face alone felt dangerous to push off.

This will never happen again. Never. Ever.

He left the room. I sighed in relief. As if all my problems subsided which it hadn't. It came hitting as a tsunami. I let it out. Not being able to contain it anymore. With that said. I did.

I cried.

I cried for my family. I cried for my friends. I cried for the person I loved. I don't know what to do.

I guess the saying, "You'll never know what you got till it's gone." Was right. I never knew all this would happen. It hasn't even been that long too.

Damn. My family were the people who brought me together. My friends were the ones who always had me smiling. Thomas was the one who brought hope back into my mind.