v

Saturday came and I decided to make it a lazy home day. I grew fond of the house quicker than I thought and school was like and always be the same. I really enjoyed the whole day resting so far. That is until Soonyoung ruined my plan.

~~~~

"How come you barely have any colored clothes?", Soonyoung asked, eating a bag of chips.

"How come you let your self in my room?", I asked, looking up from my phone.

"Can I come in?"

"Can I have chips?"

He sat beside me and handed me the bag of chips. I got a handful and went back to my phone.

"What are you looking at?", he asked.

"Just reading manga.", I answered.

"You didn't answer my question a while ago."

"Why should I?"

"I wanna know. Your wardrobe's boring. It needs life."

"Why do you care about my preference of clothes?"

"You're a girl. You should know what to wear."

"What's wrong with black and white?"

"It's chic but lacks something."

"What do you know about fashion?"

"You need to style yourself in a distinct way."

"But black and white suits me."

"But you're too full of that. That's it," He then stood up. "We're going shopping."

I whined. "Nooo~ I don't like shopping." I really don't. I mean I would but I wouldn't do it a lot. It's very rare of me to feel the want to shop.

"I thought girls love to shop." Please,... do not even  make that a  stereotype.

"Not every girl. There are others out there like me."

"Come on, I'll pay for everything." You can't bribe me.

"I'll treat you food, too.", he added.

"You mean dinner?", I asked. He nodded. But food is weakness... sigh."Fine, I'll go."

We arrived at the mall and entered this store that had the vibe of "girly". Soonyoung kept on suggesting clothes he thought would fit me. I kept shaking my head, either they're too bright or they're too cutesy. We went on like this but eventually I started looking on my own. In the end, we bought just a few shirts. We continued in another store. 

"This time, you do it on your own.", he told me." Because whatever I suggest, you wouldn't like it."

"Yeah, 'cause you choose clothes with lame prints.", I said.

"Whatever. I'll be sitting here and you just go around."

So I picked a pile of clothes that would pass Soonyoung's requirements:

           1) Not black or white

           2) Not too plain

           3) Something that would be my style

Like I don't even know about the last one. But whatever. 

"Hey, I'm done choosing.", I told him.

"That's a lot, good. Now, try these on.", he said.

"I thought you said I'd do it on my own."

"I got bored so I chose these for you."