xxiv

(Miyoung's P O V)

Urgh, what do you mean consider him? I laugh at you, Park-er-Kwon Miyoung. You're just avoiding that brother of yours. And, Mingyu? Your boyfriend? He's avoiding you. 

I told this to myself. Days has passed since it happened. I begged Seung-ah to not eat at the table during lunch. But she told me not to be dramatic and just go. But every time she steps closer, I move further. So now I eat at the hang-out. Sometimes with Seung-ah, if I drag her along. Or with Vernon, just to have company.

Sometimes, I even stay here to skip classes. Just because Mingyu's beside me and I get uncomfortable. If mom knew about this, I'd be getting an earful from her.  

How do people even deal with their feelings? How do you even choose people you love? Mingyu being my boyfriend was unexpected too. I actually didn't think about it when I told him I'll be his girlfriend. Seung-ah's right. Poor, Mingyu.

But, then, there's Soonyoung. The guy who recently became my brother. The guy who pisses me off by a small detail. The guy who loves to stare at me.

Okay, that sounded a bit creepy. But how would I ever choose between a hot guy and guy who could make me smile?

Do I even like Mingyu? He's cute, handsome, kind, tall-- boyfriend material. I really appreciate his feelings for me. I don't think I've given him the same amount he's been giving to me. But I guess it really is one-sided... 

Every time I would come home, Soonyoung would leave me alone. He'd be in Dad's office while I stay cooped in my room. But today would be different. I realized I really need to give him the talk he wanted the other day.

I knocked on the door. "Come in.", said the voice on the other side.

I gently closed the door behind me. "Let's talk."

"I've been waiting."

It was awkward. We sat on opposite chairs, the desk separating us. I initiated this yet I'm not talking. My eyes kept going to different parts of the room before I could get settled.

I breathed in. "I'm sorry.", I first said. "I've been avoiding you for the past few days."

"Is that your way of thinking about it?", he asked.

"Please. I needed a breather. I mean, after all that happened in one day..."

"May I ask what happened between you and Mingyu?"

I was surprised he asked about that and how he even knew something happened. "He-um...I saw him kiss Yerim...", I mumbled, but he caught on that.

He sighed. "Tch, that punk. Don't worry, I won't do anything to him." I just nodded. 

We became awkward again. It was quiet in the room. I looked down at the floor and saw him tapping his foot. 

"Is that all?", he suddenly said.

"Ne?" My head shot up.

"Do you have anything else to say?"

"Uh... " Do I? I hoped this would've gone smoother but me being me gets in the way. But for some reason, words kept slipping out of my mouth.

"I thought about it." I looked into him. "I've thought about you. It's to soon to say I like you when I'm still Mingyu's girlfriend but," What the hell am I saying?  "I won't think of you as my brother when we're alone."

He raised an eyebrow at me. "When we're around other people,", I continued. "We have to act like we normally did. But when it's just the two of us, you can treat me as the opposite sex, and so will I to you."

"What about Mingyu?"

"He doesn't know what happened between us. I'll have to talk with him soon."

"So, he wouldn't know what I do to you?" He stood up and walked towards me. My eyes didn't leave him.

"No, he won't."

"Even if I do this?" He started leaning in. I didn't stop him. 

When our lips were together, there was strange feeling in my chest. Is it guilt for Mingyu? Or just a strange phenomenon from the contact of Soonyoung's lips on mine. Whatever it was, I pushed it away and held on to Soonyoung as I kissed him back.

A/N: Miyoung's a hoe jk. I feel bad for Mingyu ┏༼ ◉ ╭╮ ◉༽┓even when I'm writing this. But then again, this is a Hoshi fic sooooo....

Sorry for a short chap.

Here's some Mingyu and Hoshi lovesssss #soongyu

im still in it for #meanie and #soonhoon tho lololol