xix

Monday came. Another school day. But I get to see Mingyu~  ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ) 

Honestly, ever since that almost kiss with Mingyu, he's been on my mind a lot. If our lips had touched then, what would we be like now? I'm smiling at the thought while I'm walking over to the classroom.

I entered the classroom and see Mingyu there, sleeping on his desk. Cute uwu. 

I poked his cheek. "Morning~"

He opened one eye and smiled. "Morning~"

"How's your weekend?", he asked. And our conversation started from there. But then a wild Yerim appeared.

"Hey, Mingyu!", she greeted him. And only him.

"Hi, Yerim.", I greeted her.

"Oh, hi." But she kept her eyes on Mingyu.

"Um, hi, Yerim.", Mingyu greeted her. She smiled really wide.

"Have you watched the new episode last night?", she asked him. I've no idea what the show is.

"Uh, yeah. I did.", he answered. "It's kind of bad though."

Mingyu was eyeing me. I'm sure he's bothered as much as I am about Yerim. She may look like a cinammon roll but she's actually one of those sour candies.  Let me have my time with Mingyu ((o(;△;)o)).

It wasn't until the teacher came that Yerim left us. But she didn't just leave like "goodbye~"

She left like, "I'll be going now~ ❤" She even blew a kiss to Mingyu. This flirty bitch... SHE BLEW A KISS. SHE BLEW ALL MY PATIENCE AWAY FROM HER. I WAS TALKING TO HIM FIRST. I AIN'T HAVING A GOOD MORNING TODAY.

When she turned away, Mingyu had a disgusted look on his face. When class started, Mingyu turned to me and apologized.

"Miyoung, I'm sorry about that.", he whispered.

"No, no. It's okay.", I replied. "It's wasn't your fault."

"Ah, yeah.But still, I'm sorry."

I sighed. "Just next time, can you..." Can he what? Not talk to Yerim? Avoid her? That'd be rude to her. I'm kind enough to consider her though.  

"Can I what?", he asked. But he got the teacher's attention.

"Mingyu-ssi. May I ask what you're talking about in the middle of class?", the teacher said.

Everyone turned to look at Mingyu. "I-um... nothing, saeng.", he answered.

"Were you talking to Miyoung-ssi? I know you're in a relationship but please don't flirt in class."

Everyone went : Oooooh~ And some even giggled.

Mingyu went red."W-we weren't!"

Everyone again : Boooo!!

Man, what a class... But I don't feel bothered by it.

"Everyone, quiet down!", the teacher said. "Mingyu-ssi, Miyoung-ssi, please keep quiet now and listen to the discussion."

"Ne.", the both of us replied.

After that subject, the whole class kept teasing us. Seokmin most especially. He even came to our seats and spoke a poem.

"Two love birds

Oh, sweet young love~

Such sweet romance

with much more to come.

These two friends of mine

experiencing it all.

I'm left alone

with no one to hold."

He even had to hint out he's single. Those boys really are lonely...

"How far have you gone?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)", he even asks. Mingyu hit him.

"Aish. You and your dirty mind...", Mingyu told him.

But by half of the day, the teases faded out. To which I'm thankful for. People and their yapping...

We had gym before lunch so I didn't get out together with Mingyu. The boys were done earlier than the girls. But, oh boy, I'm hungry~

I looked for Mingyu first before going to the cafeteria. I headed to the classroom but he wasn't there. When I went out of the room, I caught glimpse of him.

"Mingyu", I called. But he didn't hear.

He was walking at the other side of the hall and I kept calling his name. People were coming out of their classrooms since it's lunch. So I had to walk on my toes to see Mingyu. He went into a different hall so I went there too. 

"Min--" I cut my sentence as I see Yerim with him. I hid myself behind the wall where.

"Yerim, why'd you dragged me so far away? We're in an empty hallway.", Mingyu said.

Of course, Yerim dragged him. "I want nobody to see us."

"What are we going to do---" His sentence was cut short when the girl put their lips together. My eyes widened.

 Mingyu pushed her away and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. "Why'd you do that?"

"I like you.", she confessed. "I like you a lot more than she does."

"Miyoung? We're dating. You can't just come in--"

"She doesn't like you! Not in that way."

"What are you saying?"

"You can see it in a person's eyes. She doesn't feel that way towards you."

"How do you know that? I like Miyoung."

"I know. I know you like her." Her voice cracked. "But she..."

I've had enough of this drama. I walked away from it. I'm shocked to see my boyfriend kissed by another girl. And that girl kept saying those things about me...

But how come I don't feel sad at all...?