xlv

A/N: am surprising myself with the number of updates i released recentlyyyy lol 

I woke up in Soonyoung's arms. I sat up and stretched my arms out. I looked at him and admired his sleeping face. He suddenly peeked one of his eyes at me then sat up with me. He rested his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning...", he said in a husky voice.

"Good morning.", I greeted back. He buried his face in the nook of my neck. He hummed and I felt ticklish. "Don't do that."

He chuckled. "Wanna go for another round?"

I scoffed. "Don't be silly. It still hurts for me.", I said the latter shyly.

"Aww~ You're so cute when you're shy."

"Ugh, no I'm not." I covered my face with my hands. 

He removed my hands and pecked my lips. "Stop denying you're cute." He leaned in for another kiss.

"We're home!", someone shouted downstairs. Soonyoung and I immediately pulled away from each other.

I cursed under my breath. "Where are my clothes?!", I asked him.

He was panicking, too. "Oh, um, they're on the floor! They're on the floor!" 

He helped me pick them up. He took a random shirt and sweatpants from his closet. "Okay, where do I go?!", I asked, completely hyperventilating inside.

"Fuck, uh... hide in the bathroom!" He pushed me out of his room and I ran towards the bathroom.

I turned on the shower to pretend I was taking one. I could hear their voices from outside. 

"Hey, mom. Hey, dad.", Soonyoung said.

"Soonyoung-ah,", it was mom's voice. "Where's Miyoung?"

"Uh, she's upstairs, taking a shower."

"Is that so? Well, we brought souvenirs."

"Ah, really? You didn't have to. Thanks, mom, dad."

I exhaled deeply. Everything seems to be okay. I eventually did enter the shower and washed myself. When I got dressed up, I went downstairs and greeted our parents. 

"That's odd of you, taking a shower so early in the weekend.", mom told me.

"Well, it is summer. It's hot and I was sweating all night.", I lied.

"How was last night?", dad asked. "You guys had fun?"

"It was pretty boring so we went home early.", Soonyoung answered.

"Oh, what did you guys do here?"

My eyes met Soonyoung's. "Watched TV.", I said. "Video games.", he said. I gave him a look.

"We watched TV and played video games.", Soonyoung fixed what we both said into a sentence.

"Well, if that's more fun then I can just imagine how boring your Senior's Night was." We both just nodded to what dad said.

"Yo." Soonyoung came in my room as usual. He sat himself on my bed while I was seated on my desk chair. 

"I thought we had a deal, you can't come in my room for a week.", I told him.

"After last night, that deal's still on?", he said.

I threw a random thing at him, but he caught it. "Yes, it is. Especially after last night..."

"I'll be quick, so I can leave you alone."

"Okay, go ahead."

He sighed and looked down at the floor. "What are we?", he asked me.

I cleared my throat and looked elsewhere. "Well, we're siblings but we're also--"

"Lovers.", he cut me off. "Boyfriend and girlfriend. A couple."

"Yeah, that's what we are."

"It's.. weird, isn't it?"

I watched him play with his hands. I shrugged. "It isn't a common thing..." 

"Right..." He sighed once again then faced me with a smile. "That's all. I'm going."

He stood up and walked to the door. "Soonyoung,", I called him just as his hand was on the doorknob. "You told me you love me last night. I said, I love you, too. I really do mean those words."

He walked towards me and kissed my forehead. "I mean my words, too.", he said before he left.

The rest of the weekend felt awkward. Me and Soonyoung couldn't talk with each other since our parents were there and we were still reminded of that night. 

I dressed into my uniform and got my things ready for school. On the ride to school, Soonyoung looked the opposite way from me. I had to do the same. I watched the people we passed by through the car window. I felt a hand reaching mine. I looked at Soonyoung, but he was looking at the window. I intertwined my hand with his and for the rest of the ride we stayed like that.

He walked me to my room as usual. People were looking at us. I was scared of the attention so I grabbed on to Soonyoung's clothes and looked at the ground. I arrived in my classroom and people were still looking at me. I looked for Seung-ah.

"So you're into that?", Yerim, who suddenly came out of nowhere, asked me.

"I'm sorry?" I was confused. Why is everyone looking at me? What the hell am I into?

"Incest.", she said it as if it was an obvious thing. "You and Soonyoung-sunbae."

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"You guys were making out in a third-year classroom last Friday."

I scowled at her. "Really, I don't know what you're saying, but that's not true."

She sighed and rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry, Miyoung. You're completely lying." She walked out on me. I looked at anyone in the classroom, but they would always turn away. 

I got out of the classroom and the people outside recognize me. They gave me looks of disgust and I felt so embarrassed. I ran away from them. I bumped into some people, but when they realize it's me, they all gave me the same disgusted look. 

"Miyoung-ah?" I looked down the stairs and saw Seung-ah. She ran up to me and held me by the shoulders. "Why are you crying?"

I didn't even realize I was. "Seung-ah, I--"

"So, she's friends with the slut, apparently?", someone interrupted.

"Maybe she got influenced into it?"

"Oh, I guess it's true when they say birds of a feather flock together."

"Excuse me, but who the hell are you talking about here?", Seung-ah said to them but none of them answered her. "Miyoung, what happened?"

I shook my head. "I'm sorry." I ran away from her, too.

A/N: i guess i could say we're 2/3 into the story ??? yea well... we're there