xlviii

A/N: imdyinggggg who decided to let Hoshi have orange hair?? this is not acceptableee IT'S TOO CUTE FOR MY EYES

The principal sighed and looked at the two of us. "We need to talk about that video.", he said.

I looked down at my lap as soon as he mentioned it. I made a mental note to put this moment to my list of reasons why life sucks.

"Students have been going around spreading rumors as I see. And this involves the two of you.", he continued. "It wasn't this noisy since Im Seung-ah-ssi's situation last year.

"Soonyoung-ssi, may I ask what you were doing with Miyoung in the classroom?"

"We were kissing, sir.", Soonyoung answered. "Nothing more."

The principal cleared his throat. "However, it seems as though Miyoung-ssi enjoyed it more than kissing."

I felt my ears burning up. "Y-yes, sir.", I answered.

He suddenly chuckled. "Oh, youth... it's okay for these things to happen since you guys are young. But as I do know, the two of you are 'siblings'?"

"Yes, we are.", the two of us answered.

He sighed. "We just want to help the two of you. The rumors are pretty nasty to me and I don't want students of mine feeling very uncomfortable. So what should we do, should we call your parents?"

I violently shook my head, so was Soonyoung. "No, sir. Please not that.", he said.

"As I thought, you wouldn't want that." The principal placed both of his hands in his desk. "You two are in a very tough situation, and I hope you rid of it, but how will you?"

"Leave this to me, sir. I'll figure out something.", Soonyoung answered with a straight face.

"I hope you do."

The principal then dismissed us. He called Soonyoung to talk to him again later. I wanted to cry again. We're just a small bean close to our parents finding out. I'll sell my soul to a devil just for that bean to stay where it is. 

The rest of the day was torture. I couldn't walk around without feeling cornered. I waited until Soonyoung was done talking to the principal again, so we can go home together. It took a long time since almost everyone else is gone when they finished.

We arrived home and the first thing we did was sigh. We'll probably be moping around for the rest of the week or maybe even month. 

"What did you talk about with the principal?", I asked. 

He close his eyes and sighed again. "Life. Like, what I should be doing now.", he answered.

I plopped myself on the couch, he plopped himself right beside me. "Specifically what?"

"Well, he told me I should be careful. Even told me dad should never know about it if I still want to be the next CEO. Pfft, it's always about goddamn business."

I rested my head on his shoulder. "So what are you gonna do about us now?"

"We," He grabbed my hand. "Are staying together. And they should all just fuck off."

I snickered. "True, though. I wish everything's normal again."

"But it can't..."

"Yeah, it can't..."

"You know what, let's go on a date."

"Right now?"

"Yepp." He stood up from the couch. "Right now." He pulled me up. "Go to your room and dressed. We're going out."