One Fine Day

A/N: This chapter won't be part of the story sequence. Think of it as an EXTRA. ( ◞・౪・)

I sat on the bench while Mingyu sat on the other end. Both of us drinking our cool drinks to get away from the heat. I was fanning myself with the small fan I have while he was fanning himself with his shirt. It was so hot, our sweats were visible on our shirts.

"Hey,", he said. "Is it just me or is it hot here?"

I miserably failed at throwing my cup in the trash can. "You asked that for the seventeenth time today. It's extremely hot here."

He successfully threw his own cup in the trash can, then sighed. "Agh, why is the earth turned on by the sun so much?"

I looked at him weirdly. "You feel hot when you're turned on?"

"I don't know. I've never felt like that."

I scoffed. "Tch, like you never watched porn before..."

"I have...", he said, embarrassed. "But I've never been turned on by an actual girl!"

"Don't wait for me. I'm not attracted to you sexually."

"I'm not either! I don't wanna be in a sexual relationship with you."

"Who said I'm giving my virginity to you?"

"I didn't ask for it. Unless you want to..."

"We just got together. Why are we gonna have sex so quickly? "

"Do you want to have sex?"

"What? Sex is like an unknown species to me. And, once I give my first, I can't take it back."

"I haven't given my first to anyone either."

"Are you trying to tell me you want me to be your first?"

"Unless you want me to be yours, yeah, I do."

"Wait, so you want to have sex with me?"

"Whenever you're ready."

With wide eyes, I said, "YOU DID NOT JUST TELL ME THAT. Oh my god," I put a hand to my mouth. "I can't believe you just told me you'd have se--"

"Aish, these kids. YAH!", an old lady shouted at us. "Talk somewhere else if  you all you're talking about is sex, sex, sex. Stay somewhere private. Ah, kids these days..." She even shook her head at us.

"Sorry.", both of us apologized and proceeded to a different place. I forgot we were in a park. At daytime. On a Saturday. With lots of people coming here.

We waited for a bus to bring us home. We silently waited. It was still so hot, it even became hotter with all the cars passing by. I was fanning myself rapidly, Mingyu slid close to me for cool air.

"Ah, it's too hot today!", I complained.

"Wanna go to the beach?", Mingyu suggested suddenly.

"Yep, I really do." The cool blue sea makes it feel less hotter for the day.

"Then, let's go." Mingyu grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bus terminal.

(PART 1) 

A/N: Ok. I know I haven't been updating but please be a bit more patient 제발~ I'm in my senior year and I still have exams and effing projects to do (god i hate school (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻) 

I'm reallyyyyy sorry this isn't even an update but i hope you like it. Mini Extra #1, Pt.1. I might make more extrassss if i don't know what to put lol.

Again,

I'M SORRY.

btw, u guys play mystic messenger? it's a really good game (if ur looking for a virtual boyfriend lol jkjk)