xxiii

A/N: A Soonyoung Chapter to read. 😊

(Soonyoung's P O V)

I kissed her. Fuck, why did I? I was pulling away until she kissed me back. I melted. But she ran away right after. 

I was frozen in place. The bell rang and the other kids came in. Mingyu saw me at her seat but no sign of Miyoung. 

"Hyung?", he said. But I was too preoccupied with my thoughts to answer. "Hyung!", he shook me this time. 

"Huh, oh, Mingyu.", I said.

"Have you seen her?", he asked.

"No,", I lied. "I haven't."

I went back to classroom where the teacher was waiting for me. "You're late Soonyoung-ssi. "

I bowed to him. "I apologize."

"Tch, ppali. Go to your seat"

"Ne."

I sat on my seat and brought out my pen and notebook. I was focusing on class until Wonwoo threw a crumpled paper at me. I glared at him. He nodded at me, eyeing the crumpled paper in my hand. I opened it.

'You found her?'

I wrote and threw it back at him. 'Yeah, I did...'

'Something happened?'

' ... I kissed her.'

'wtf why??'

I sighed. 'I just did. ok?'

When he read what I wrote, he shook his head. 'wrong move man'

I clenched my jaw. I was about to throw back the paper to him when the teacher called my attention. "Soonyoung-ssi! What is with your manners?", he said. All eyes went to me. "Stand outside the class."

"Wonwoo-ssi,", he called his attention too. "You think I didn't see you? Get out now!"

We both stood up and headed for the door. Tch, senior teachers are the worst...

"While you are outside, I want you two to raise your arms. Got that?", he ordered.

"Ne.", we answered.

When the teacher went back inside, we put our arms down. Wonwoo scoffed.

"I can't believe you kissed her.", he said.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "What can I do? I like her."

"When you told me you like her, I didn't think you  would make a move." He shook his head at me. I didn't say anything. "Why does it have to be her?"

"Because I want Miyoung."

"Shit. You're gonna have to think about this again because if people knew about your interest, they'd look at you differently."

I clicked my tongue and put my hands in my  pockets. "I'm going."

"Where?"

"Home."

I snuck out of school. It isn't the first time but it's not too often I do this. Dad doesn't know I do this. I'd be getting an earful if he did. I walked past the different streets of the neighborhood with my head hung low. 

Fuck. What the hell were you thinking, Soonyoung? Kissing her out of nowhere. Just when something happened between her and Mingyu. What did happen anyway? 

But she did kiss me back... A smile crept on my face. I skipped all the way home, thinking about the fact she kissed me too. 

Before it was just me at home, but now, it's usually the two of us during the afternoon. But how would we be like later? I have a feeling she would ignore me. But I need to clear things out with her. There's still about two hours before school ends so I decided to do Dad's extra work with my spare time.

I was getting lazy so I went for a snack from the fridge. As I was walking back to the office, the front door suddenly opened.

"Hey,", we awkwardly greeted.

We stood frozen in place. Where should we start?

"Miyoung, I--"

"I'm going to my room." She cut my sentence and rushed to the stairs but I grabbed her hand before she could walk past me.

"Wait! I wanna talk with you."

"No, I don't want to!"

"Please! Just let me explain my feelings for you."

"I don't want to hear it."

"Miyoung." I looked at her in the eyes. She tried hard not to look back. "Please."

She sighed before replying. She looked back at me with teary eyes. "Soonyoung, I beg you. I don't want to talk right now. Please leave me alone."

I let go of her hand. "I'm sorry." We both looked down at the floor.

"I'll think about it.", she said. "I'll consider your feelings for me."

And after that, I left her to her room. I don't know if I should be happy that she'll think of me or sad and angry at myself for making her trouble herself with of this.

A/N: Thanksssssssssss for the 2K viewssssss and the 100+ votesssssssssss I received for thissssssssssss. Ohmylorddddd  o(≧∇≦o) ೕ(•̀ㅂ•́ )