xvii

I left my phone on my bed and went to the front. I answered the door, and to my surprise, Mingyu was there.

"Hey.", he said.

"Hey.", I replied.

"Look, I know we haven't been talking for a while now,", he started. "And, I'm really sorry about that. Yerim always comes in my way whenever I wanted to go to you and I don't want to be rude to her. But she can't be stopped. You're probably angry at me."

"I'm not angry."

"Does that mean you are? 'Cause when a girl says she's not angry means she's actually angry, right?"

I punched his chest. "Really, I'm not angry at you." He just chuckled.

"Can I come in?"

"Oh, yeah, sure."

After I closed the front door, we just stood there, not saying anything.

"So, what were you doing?", he asked.

"Nothing really...", I answered. "Oh, wait, um I was actually texting with Vernon."

"Are you cheating on me with Vernon?"

"What? No! On that kid, why would I?"

"Chill, chill, defensive much? I know you wouldn't." He wore a smug face as he said that.

"Pffftt..."

"Unless you really were. Where's your phone?"

"It's upstairs, in my room."

He rushed to my room and I chased him because he'd be entering my territory. "Yah, Kim Mingyu! You can't just get in a girl's room!", I shouted at him. But he still went and we raced for my phone but I got it first.

"Woah, there, boyfriend. Do you have any sense of privacy?"

"O-of course, I do.", he stuttered there. I looked at his face and saw that he was kinda red. It must've been from me calling him boyfriend. I had to smirk. 

"Aww, is Mingyu blushing because I called him my boyfriend?", I teased.

"N-no, I'm not."

 He then sat down on my bed and patted beside him. I sat down by his side. "How about you?", he asked. "Would Miyoung blush if I call her my girlfriend?" He interlocked our hands together after saying it.

I wouldn't be blushing at his word but at the physical contact we're sharing. I never realized how big Mingyu's hands were. My hands are small, it fitted nicely with his though. 

"Miyoung.", he said my name.

I turned my head to him but when I did our faces were really close. He took my chin and started leaning in. I could feel my face heat up.

"Mingyu,", I said his name this time.

He leaned back in response. "I'm sorry,", he said. "I bet you didn't expect that."

"Uh, yeah. I, um, I didn't." We looked away from each other and stared at the floor.

But he turned to me again. "Do you mind if I...?", he asked.

"No,", I answered. "Not at all."

He caressed my cheek before leaning in. To think my first kiss would be with this handsome boy...

I closed my eyes ready for it.

 But then  my door bursts open. "I'M HOMEEE!", reveals an idiot who ruined the moment. The three of us froze in our positions awkwardly. Mingyu and I cleared our throats, and Soonyoung slowly backed away.

"Did I come in at a bad time?", Soonyoung asked.

"Uh, yeah, you did.", I answered, still blushing that my brother just walked in on me and Mingyu.

"I'm sorry, Mingyu.", he apologized to Mingyu.

"No, it's okay, hyung.", Mingyu said. "It's getting quite late. I'll be going now." He stood up. I followed him.

"I'll walk you to the station.", I said.

"No, I can go on my own."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

We were already at the front door. And just as Mingyu was about to leave, "Mingyu.", I called him.

I stood on my toes and gave him a kiss on his cheek. He held onto it. "If we couldn't here tonight,", I said, pointing to my lips. "I'll at least give you one here.", Then pointing to my cheek.

"Thanks." I could see his face a bit red. I giggled at him. "I'll see you on Monday.", he said.

"See you on Monday." We were both smiling at each other. And I have to say, Mingyu has such a  sweet smile.

He waved at me even when he was far away so I waved back at him.  I watched him leave until he was far from sight.

I went back into the house and heard Soonyoung scream in his room. I rushed over, concerned. He was holding his knee and was wincing in pain.

"Yah, what happened to you?", I asked.

"Oh, I-uh, I just tripped.", he answered. But it was hard to believe.

"What thing in this room made you trip?", seeing that his room is actually clean and  there's nothing on the floor. 

"Aish, I tripped, okay?" He looked a bit angry then pushed me out of his room. "I'm fine now so you can go." He slammed his door at me.

What's wrong with him?

(Soonyoung's POV)

I went inside my room and smiled sadly to myself. Great, Soonyoung. You ruined the moment your sister and dongsaeng were enjoying... Even if it wasn't intentional, you didn't want them to kiss anyway. , I thought selfishly. 

My heart's thumping in frustration at myself. Damn it! She's my sister. It'd be weird to people to say I like...

I kneed the wall to snap out of my thoughts causing me to scream in pain and hold it.

Just then, Miyoung came in my room, looking concerned.

"Yah, what happenned to you?", she asked.

  "Oh, I-uh, I just tripped." , I lied.

She didn't seem to believe me. "What thing in this room made you trip?"

I feel like I'd explode and spill it out just by looking at her. And I don't want that... "Aish, I tripped, okay?", I told  her, pushing her out of my room.  "I'm fine now so you can go." I slammed the door shut when she's already outside. I leaned back at my door.

What's wrong with me?

A/N: ssoooo there's no dirty dirty here :P hahaha 

but like i didn't realize util now this story got 1k. like JESUS wut??? 1K? woah thereeee. Thank u guysss for reading thissss (ノ≧∀≦)ノ✧˖°ˈ·*ε-(๑˃́ε˂̀๑ ) Thank you!~