xx

(Soonyoung's P O V)

We were at the table eating lunch, talking about random things, when Mingyu went and asked, "Have you seen Miyoung?"

Even Seung-ah hasn't been here, but that's because Miyoung and her fought, as told by Miyoung to me. 

"No.", I answered him. He then sighed and sat at the table. "Did something happen?" 

Did they fight? Is Miyoung crying right now? Did Mingyu hurt her? All these thoughts came into my head. Wonwoo was looking at me already.

Mingyu looked at me, scared. "Hy-hyung,..."

"If you don't want to say it, it's fine. You can tell me whenever you want to.", I assured him. 

"Thanks, hyung." He put his head to his hands.

I stood up. "I'll go look for her."

Wonwoo smirked at me but I didn't care. I went out of the cafeteria and headed for their classroom.

(Miyoung's P O V)

 I walked away from it. I'm shocked to see my boyfriend kissed by another girl. And that girl kept saying those things about me...

But how come I don't feel sad at all...?

I went inside the classroom and decided to eat lunch there. Nobody ever bothers to eat in the classroom. Maybe that's why I went here. 

As I ate, I thought about it. Mingyu is my boyfriend. How does he feel now? Would he start liking her? No, he likes me. But do I like him? If I do, shouldn't I be sad? Then, why am I not?

Yerim has been obvious with her feelings.  Aside from what she said about me, I feel that whatever she said was sincere. I feel sad for her now. 

I tried to push the thoughts away. I plugged in earphones in my ears and laid my head down on my desk. 

After three or five songs, I felt a presence near me and something cold near my ear. I looked up and saw Soonyoung who was holding a juice can from the vending machine.

"How'd you know I'm here?", I asked him.

He shrugged. "I had a hunch." He always knows about me.

I sat up on my chair while he sat on my desk. "Why are you here?"

He didn't answer but instead opened the can and drank from it. "You want?", he said, handing it to me.

"Eh... you drank from it."

"So?"

"Buy me a new one."

"Tch, this girl. Just drink."

"Fine." I grabbed it from him and drank.

After that, we were silent. The same volume the classroom was in when I ate my lunch. I took a glance at him, and there he was, staring at me.

"You love staring at me, don't you?", I told him.

Now that I think about, he's been staring at me since we've first met. That awkward lunch with them at first. That day of the incident with Yuna. When he got a fever. Even from time to time I would catch him staring at me. That reminds me, he was saying something about that when he was sick but then he passed out.t

He chuckled. "I guess I do.", he said.  "Just tell me if it's a bother. I'd stop.", he said. The same words he said last time....

"I'm used to it...", I muttered.

"Hm?"

"Ah, nothing."

It took a while before Soonyoung spoke again. 

"Because you're pretty.", he said.

"What?"

"I stare at you because you're pretty."

I laughed at him. He said that before. It's gonna end the same. "Yeah, pretty ugly. I've heard that before. Come up with something better."

"Miyoung." I stopped laughing. "Do I look like I'm joking with you now?" He's not. He looks serious.

I hesitantly shook my head. "I-uh... Soonyoung--"

"Really, you are pretty. (너 예쁘다.)"

We just looked into the eyes of the other.

It was lunchtime.

Everybody was out of their classrooms.

The wind blew the curtains. 

And at that moment,

I had my first kiss...

with my "brother".

A/N: Chapter 20. Chapter XX. 'X' means 'kisses' in 'xoxo'. Double kiss. Double update. ( ˘ ³˘)♥