lvi

I woke up to the usual bitter feeling. The house has been silent since the day the issue has been "solved". It's Monday, and just like everyone else who hates a Monday, I dread it the most. After staying in bed for another five minutes, I took off the sheets and headed to the bathroom to shower. 

After eating breakfast, I stayed by the front door. I fixed my uniform and got ready for school while I waited for Soonyoung to come down from upstairs. 

"You good to go?", he asked when he finally came down.

I gulped my emotions away. "Yeah.", I answered. Then, we headed to the car.

The student body was shock to the return of Soonyoung to school. Sadly, they don't know he's leaving in a few days. I turned right to the second year hallway while he went up to where to third year classrooms where. Everyone started their whispering as they knew we always went to my classroom first. I placed earphones to my ears and ignored everyone else's presence.

I placed my bag on my desk and left the room before I could hear my classmates talk about me. I entered the restroom and just fixed how I looked in the mirror. Just then, a wild Yerim appeared out of a cubicle. What do I do?

I ignored her and continued fixing my appearance. I don't have time to waste on someone like her. However, she just wouldn't let me go. "So I see Soonyoung-sunbae came back?", she said.

I didn't answer her and washed my hands in the sink. "Is it true? You guys broke up?", she continued. 

"Just keep quiet, Yerim. I don't want to talk to you.", I told her. 

"I'm just asking a few questions. What's wrong with that?"

This girl, seriously. I sighed and turned the faucet off and looked at her straight in the eyes. "Don't pry any more into my life, got that?" Then, I walked out on her.

Fifth period, I skipped class and stayed at the hangout place as per usual. It's basically as if I own it already since the boys rarely ever come over. I was tired of reading the same book over and over. I rested my head back on the couch and closed my eyes. I was about to doze off to sleep until I heard the door open. It opened up to the least person I wanted to see.

"Oh, you're here?", he said, so casually. 

I felt too tired to answer so I let him in. He sat on the other side of the couch then started to look around. "We should really remove some things here, it's getting stuffy." I think this is his attempt to start a conversation.

"I'm going." I stood up. "I have to go back to class." It's rude, but I really can't bear to see him now.

I turned to leave but he suddenly hugged me from behind. "Wait.", he said.

"Let go of me, Soonyoung.", I told him.

"Stay with me. I really don't want to leave you." 

"Let go of me...", I repeated.

"I don't want to go to America and leave you here." He ignored my words again. "I'm still in love with you, Miyoung. Please be with me."

I squirmed in his arms. "Soonyoung-ah, let me go.", I said once more.

"Please, I'm begging you, stay with me.", he said, desperately.

"Soonyoung.", I raised my voiced at him. "We talked about this already. We're done. So can you please let me go?" 

At that moment, he finally did. He didn't say more. I exited the room without looking back at him. If I did, I might've shattered myself into tinier pieces. I didn't want to go back to the classroom just yet so I hid myself beneath the bleachers in the gym. I felt like crying but I've done that too much already. I want to get out of here. I don't want to see anyone. I don't even want to go home because I'll see his face. I've had enough.

Dismissal time, I didn't go home just yet. I went to the cemetery, to my dad's grave. It's been a while and I owe him a lot of visits. I bought candles and everything else, then just talked to him.

"Hey, dad.", I said. "How's heaven? Um, I guess you're having a great time over there."

I looked around. The place is so empty, it's so depressing.

"So dad, since up there, I know you see everything down here. And I'm guessing you know everything that's happened to me. Your little girl already had two boyfriends, yay. But, yeah, had. And you know who the other one was, it had to be my step-brother. I really like him, dad. I can't explain in words  how. Like, ugh, it's not fair. Why do people like each other? How did you and mom even get together? Why does having feelings for someone else hurt so much?"

I know he won't answer, but I keep venting out all of emotions. "Dad, if you were still here, would you support my relationship with Soonyoung?" I frowned at the sky and I couldn't help but sigh every now and then.

I prayed for my dad before leaving. I took slow steps on the way home. When I arrived, even the atmosphere in the house felt heavy. Just so I wouldn't have to see him around, I went straight to my room and locked myself in. I skipped dinner and just waited for the following dreadful day to come for me.

A/N: Miyoung's so depressed even I feel depressed writing this
But here ya go another update!!