li

(Soonyoung's Point of View)

It wasn't necessary to leave so suddenly.  You could say I'm just running away from my problems, but that's what it really is. It's been ten days since I left and it's been ten days I've rued my decision. Anyway, it was selfish of me to do so. 

I didn't exactly leave them. I'm just somewhere in the city, hiding. I needed some time alone, to think about everything that happened. This is the first time I've actually been involved in something, and I've dragged Miyoung into it. She probably wanted a normal life when she entered the Kwon household, but I had to ruin it. If only love was a simple matter, I should've deleted my feelings for her from the beginning.

I threw away the cans of beer that was scattered in my hotel room. I am of legal age already, and they do say you can drink your problems away. It didn't help at all. I just wake up with my head throbbing in pain. I threw them away with all the other trash I made. 

I took my things and decided to check out of the hotel. Perhaps it was the right thing to do. I wanted to leave the city, but I couldn't bear to be so far from everyone. So, I just went to a convenience store to have breakfast there. I took everything I wanted but by the time it was my turn to pay, I realized I'm short on money.

"I'll pay for him.", someone said. 

I looked at the person. The good soul of S.Coups-hyung. "Hyung..."

"Long time no see, Hoshi.", he said.

We took a seat to eat. I had two bottles of water and a sandwich while S.Coups-hyung had a sausage. My head would ache from time to time that I had to clutch onto it.

"Yah, what's wrong with you?", he asked. "You've been doing that for a while now."

I shook my head. "It's nothing."

He scooted closer to me. "We haven't seen each other in a long time and you're just gonna brush me off. Come on, tell me what's wrong?"

I looked at him and hesitated on whether I should tell me or not. Eventually, I did, but I'm in it for a lecture.

He pushed me lightly. "You blockhead, yah, disappearing makes it worse. What were you thinking?", he said.

"Ah, I know that already!", I whined. "I regret it."

"And you thought drinking makes you feel better, too?" He shook his head at me. "You're even younger than me. Aigoo, what should I do with you?"

All I could think about was her. "How do you think she is right now?", I asked.

He sighed. "I don't know. Why don't you go and find out?"

"Ehh, I can't do that. Not now, at least."

"Yah, you've been gone for ten days. I think she'd really want to see you right now."

"Wouldn't it be the opposite?"

"You're right. She'd really hate to see you, but I know she wants to know if you're okay."

I thought about it. "Should I go?"

"You decide. I'm not you."

I nodded my head. "Mm, thanks, hyung."

"That's right, be grateful. You owe me ₩15,800, remember that."

I smiled. "Of course."

I waited at the corner of the street until she got home. I hid behind a car by the time I saw her near. I pondered on whether I should show face or not, in the end, my guts told me I should go. I walked slowly towards the front door. My hand hesitated to open it. By the time I held on to the doorknob, it flew open, revealing her face. 

"Well, hello.", I awkwardly greeted her. The apple in her hand fell to the door before she slammed the door on my face. I blew air out of my nose. "Of course, she'd do that." Then, I opened the door to my house myself.

A/N: short Soonyoung chap !! and also thank you for the 50K viewssss omg