xlvi

(Seung-ah's Point of View) A/N: Hoorahhh

Miyoung ran off to somewhere. Everyone is calling me a slut once again, but I've had enough of that so I don't really care anymore. I glared at every single person who dared to look at me. 

When I came in the classroom, everyone went silent and started whispering instead. It irked me so much. I walked towards Mingyu and Seokmin. "Yah, what the hell is happening here?", I asked them.

Seokmin left without answering. Mingyu sighed before showing his phone to me. Someone shared a video of Soonyoung and Miyoung in a classroom, doing inappropriate things. It is wasn't this serious of a case right now, I would've been fangirling over it. But I should be serious here. 

"Who recorded that?", I asked him.

He shrugged. "They left themselves anonymous."

I scoffed. "Cruel sons of bitches... how dare they?", I muttered.

"Did you know?", he asked.

"Know what?"

"Hoshi-hyung and Miyoung. That they're together." I almost forgot Mingyu date Miyoung before all this happened. I contemplated whether there was a point in hiding it anymore. I slowly nodded. He frowned and sighed again. "Since when?"

"It's almost three months now, I guess."

He hung his head low. "And we only lasted for a month."

"Mingyu, look Miyoung said--"

"She likes Hoshi-hyung better than me? I can tell that already. I'm not mad anymore."

I didn't really know what to say back 'cause I don't know his side of their story. I kinda just left him there. I walked out of the room and headed towards the third-year's hall. I looked for Soonyoung's room. 

When I arrived, he wasn't in there. However, another person was present and they walked towards me.

"What are you doing here?", he asked me. "Go back to your room. Classes are about to start."

"Don't worry, I'm not here for you.", I told him. "Have you seen Soonyoung-sunbae?"

"It's best to leave those two alone. It's none of our business." 

"I don't care. I'm a concerned friend. I will do what it takes to--"

"Okay, let's talk about this somewhere else." He dragged me out and lead us to a secluded area. 

Right when I was about to speak, he sighed really loudly. "Like I said, it's none of our business.", he told me.

I frowned at him. "Yah, Jeon Wonwoo, our friends are in trouble now. We should help  them."

He clicked his tongue. "You don't get it. If we do something, it will confirm they really did it. Soonyoung will figure something out, so don't say anything."

I sighed, accepting what he said. "How did that video even spread?", I asked.

He shook his head. "Molla."

"Well, do you have any idea who took the video?"

He shook his head again. "Moreover, are you okay?"

Puzzled, I asked, "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Everyone else is talking about you, too. So, are you?" Oh, so he's concerned about me now.

"I'm fine. I'm over all of that.", I said. "You know, you don't have to worry because I'm your girlfriend--"

"What are you saying?", he interrupted. "I'm asking you as a friend."

I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. "My heart would've fluttered if you didn't say that."

"It wasn't my intention to do so anyway."

"Whatever. I guess, we should go back now."

He nodded. "I'll see you around, then." 

I got back to my classroom and took my seat. I rested my chin on my hand, wondering where Miyoung went. Poor girl... she doesn't need this now.