xxxviii

On our way to school, I have to go on crutches for now. They say sprains last for a couple of weeks. When I heard that, all I could think about is when I can finally walk normally again. Lucky for me, Soonyoung is always there to accompany me. Nobody thinks we're acting lovey-dovey (ehem even if we are ( Ŏ艸Ŏ)(Ŏ艸Ŏ ) lololol) because they know he's just concerned for me. At times where he isn't there, Seung-ah's been a great help to me.

Speaking of Seung-ah, rumors spread fast about her and Wonwoo. We were right about not trusting Seungkwan with our secret. Seungkwan apparently told this classmate of his about Wonwoo and Seung-ah, then that classmate told his brother who's a third year. After that, the third year guy's female classmates knew from him and it spread throughout the female population of their whole level. Since girls love to gossip, it went out to the whole school. I mean, Wonwoo's popular being part of their group called Seventeen, which up to this day, I have no idea why they need a group name. We're in school, not in some entertainment company or whatever. Meanwhile, Seung-ah has a pretty rough background known by the students who's been in ShinSang High since she got here. Now every time they pass by each other, they have to act as if something's happening between them.

However, Seung-ah does all the acting.

"I swear, that bastard is not working with me at all." She stabbed the potato she was eating. "If only he wasn't my senior, I would've swore in front his shitty face."

"Whose shitty face?", said the owner of the shitty face. Wonwoo and Soonyoung sat at our table for lunch. The rest of the group is nowhere to be found for some reason.

Seung-ah blushed. "N-not yours.", she stuttered. 

Wonwoo scoffed. "Then, it must be yours.", he replied. It's almost as if you could see steam coming out of Seung-ah's ears. She glared daggers at him, only to be looked the same way.

"You know what, forget the formalities.", she said as she dropped the utensils on her plate. "You own the shitty face! Can't you try acting properly a bit for once? I've been doing all I can to convince people. And when you do act, you treat me as if we do those dirty stuff when it's not like that. I don't like it. It absolutely won't be like that 'cause, who would want to have sex with a scrawny ass like you? I thought you would be a cool guy, but I stand corrected. It's only been a couple of days, yet I hate you already."

Wonwoo didn't smile. But he didn't show he was angry either. His face didn't have an expression. "It's my turn to tell you something. If you don't like acting, we can break up anytime. We're just faking it anyway. ", he said. "Also, if my face is the shitty one, what's yours then? Oh, It's the face of a slut." 

Seung-ah flinched. He must've triggered the past rumors about Seung-ah in her head, and he noticed this. 

"Don't worry, only a few people care about those rumors about you last year.", he continued. "But that doesn't mean they're the only ones who remember. When I realized I have to be in a relationship with you, I thought why not give her a small push? I mean, she was the slut of ShinSang. You do like doing those kind of things, right?"

"Yah, Wonwoo. Let's stop this.", Soonyoung spoke before Wonwoo could say any further.

"Seung-ah, I'm so sorry. You've been dragged into all this because of me.", I told her. "I'm sorry, Seung-ah."

"Wonwoo-sunbae.", she muttered under that dark look on her face. Woonwoo looked at her blankly. "I really hate you now." She slapped his face before running away. Wonwoo could only scoff then he walked off on his own.

"This is bad.", I kept repeating as I look around school for Seung-ah. I was getting tired walking with these crutches so I went back to the classroom and she was there, on her seat. "Aish, you were here all along."

"Oh, Miyoung-ah, hi.", she said in a boring tone, resting her chin on her hand. "What took you so long?"

"You were waiting?", I asked. She nodded I reply. "Y'know what? I actually passed by the room twice before seeing you here."

"Is that so?"

I looked at her, worried. "Are you okay?"

She scoffed. "After being called a slut by that asshole? Yep, I'm okay." She blew the hair out of her face.

"Seung-ah," I reached for her hand. "I'm sorry."

"Why do you keep saying sorry? You don't have to be."

"Because I paired you up with Wonwoo. But he's right about breaking up anytime, why not just do that?"

"If I do that... won't people really see me as a slut? With him treating me like that and people thinking we already did something that never happened, then breaking up suddenly? They may as well think I could be a fuck buddy to anyone."

I sighed. "Listen, Soonyoung is talking to Wonwoo right now about what he just said to you. Nobody knows about what exactly happened at the table. So, nobody will ever call you a slut, okay? If someone even tries to, I'll be there for you to make sure they don't."

She smiled sadly. "Thanks, Miyoung. I'm glad you're my friend."

"Ah, there they are.", said someone from the hallway. Soonyoung dragged Wonwoo in by the collar. "Yah, isn't there something you want to say."

"Tch, sorry.", Wonwoo muttered. Soonyoung smacked the back of his head. "Ow! I am sorry." He bowed his head. "I'm really sorry."

Then, out of nowhere, Soonyoung spun and brought his hands up in the air. "So, we're having a double date tomorrow!", he said cheerily.

"What?", said the two of us girls. Wonwoo just rolled his eyes.

"Tomorrow, we're bringing the two of these closer, so that later, we can all be happy!", Soonyoung explained.

Wonwoo and Seung-ah frowned. "Good idea!", I told Soonyoung, in the same tone he did. The two of us looked each other in the eye. It was that kind of look.

Tomorrow, we'll be the masterminds of Operation: Lovey-Dovey Woo~ Ah~

A/N: Double update wee woo wee woo~~