xliv

Alas, the awaited night has come. I fixed my dress as I wait right by the door for my date to come down. I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be the other way around as I am the lady here. But, yeah, I was waiting.

When he finally showed up in his tux, he walked towards me and hooked his arm with mine. "Shall we?", he asked, smiling.

I nodded. "Let's go."

It was thirty minutes into the whole program, I'm already bored. The program was set in the school gym. People are just lounging around and talking to their peers. I don't really know anyone here since I'm still a junior. I stayed by the fruit punch, the only thing available at the moment since we're still not allowed to eat food. 

I sighed as I poured in another cup of the punch. "Oh, Miyoung, nice seeing you here." I look towards the person who said my name. 

"Yerim?" Of all people I'm looking for, she's the last one on my list right now. "Why are you here?", I asked.

She smiled before answering, "I was invited by a sunbae. I guess, the same goes with you."

"Oh, I'm just accompanying my brother."

She raised an eyebrow at me. "Oh... okay. Can you pour me some punch?"

"Oh, yeah, sure." I poured her a drink and handed it to her. 

We awkwardly stood by each other there. We're not close, obviously. Ever since I saw her kiss Mingyu, I noted to myself I won't come close or even speak to her.

"So, anyone you like?", she suddenly asked.

I choked on my drink. "Sorry?"

"Oh, so you do~"

I cleared my throat. "Um, no. I was rather surprised you asked randomly."

She sighed and rolled her eye. "Come on, Miyoung. Answer the question. You choked on your drink, who is it?"

I awkwardly chuckled. "I swear, there's no one."

She gave me a look of disbelief. "Oh, fine, whatever. I'll be leaving you with your punch now. Goodbye." I breathed out a sigh of relief when she finally left.

I looked for Soonyoung in the room. I was getting bored and I wanna go home since I'm not really doing anything here. So much for the looking for the perfect get-up... 

I finally found him so I tapped on his shoulder. "Hey, do you have to stay here until the end? I wanna go home.", I complained.

"Uh, no. We can go home now." He said goodbye to the people he was just talking to then the two of us exited the gym. "Wanna walk around school for a bit?", he asked.

"Sure."

We walked around the halls. Neither of us talked. It was really calm, and the moonlight showing through the windows makes school look beautiful than how it actually is during the day.

We passed by the third-year hallway. "Hey, can we go in? I forgot something in here.", he pointed to his classroom door.

I nodded. "Okay." 

We got in his classroom. I looked around and searched for his seat. He slammed the door shut then he locked them. "Shall we continue where we left of?", he said.

"I don't know what you're talking about.", I said, averting my eyes as I try not to meet his.

He took my chin in his hands and forced me to face him. He smiled mischievously before saying, "We're doing so, anyway."

He sat me on a random desk and held me by the waist. I placed my hand behind me to keep me from falling. He leaned in for my lips but then shoved his tongue in without even telling me beforehand. I knitted my eyebrows together while my other hand squeezed his shoulder as I wasn't used to the feeling. He placed a hand on my thigh and was rubbing it back and forth. I can't believe I just did but I let out a moan in his mouth. 

Later on, I can hear the zipper on my back slowly being pulled dowwn. I pulled away from him.

"Are we really doing this here?", I managed to say between heavy breaths.

"Well, we can't do it at home, can we?", he replied. Then, the two of us jumped from shock due to the sudden sound of a ringtone. "Wait, let me see this." 

Soonyoung read the text message on his phone. He grinned widely before looking at me. "I guess, we can."

We walked up the stairs, heading towards whoever's room. "Are you sure mom and dad won't come home?", I asked for the millionth time.

"I told you already. They got stuck in a traffic accident so they're staying in Busan."

"But, who knows? What if the problem is solved earlier? We need to be cautious 'cause they can co--"

He placed a finger over my lips and told me,  "Shut up for a second and talk only when you call my name."

He pushed me on the wall and started to kiss me aggressively. I was really surprised and didn't have time  to adjust so I just let him do everything.

He lifted me off my feet and I wrapped my legs around him. He carried me to his room. Once we've entered, he pushed me on his bed. He took off his coat before climbing on top of me. In between kisses, I was untying his neck tie then moved on to the buttons of his shirt. He removed his top, revealing his torso. I sat up and zipped down my dress. I slipped out of it, exposing almost my whole self in front of him.  He hugged my body and bit the skin over my chest. He made a trail of love bites on me. He tried to unhook my bra so I just did so myself. All of the sudden, I felt shy in front of him. I crossed my arms over my chest.

Soonyoung held my hand. He looked at me with earnest eyes. "Miyoung, it's just me.", he said. I cupped his face and kissed his lips. 

The next thing I remember, the two of us were naked and moving. I let out sounds I didn't know I was capable of. I was scared but I trust him. It hurts. A lot, actually. But, it was also an extraordinary feeling.

I rested my head on his chest when we were done. He was stroking my hair and we both were kinda just taking everything in.

"Soonyoung,", I spoke in the middle of silence.

"Hm?"

"We can never go back to how we used be, now."

He sighed and kissed my head. "I know... but do know, I love you."

I bit my lip to stop tears from falling. "I love you, too."

And we both fell asleep under the covers of his bed.

A/N:  Supposedly i am innocent lol

i'll just say i'm not good at writing this kind of stuff if that isn't already obvious

THANKSSS for 2K+ votessss