x

I was out at the park, just for a walk. It isn't really my thing to go outside but even humans need sunlight. I walked around, bought ice cream for myself, then sat down on the swing at the playground. Just then I got a text from mom, asking me to buy some groceries. When I took my seat at the bus, I thought I saw Soonyoung. When I looked over, it really was him. 

Why is he here?, I thought. Maybe mom also asked him to buy stuff.

I mean it's possible. I was about  to call him and tell him to take the seat beside me, but a girl came in. Soonyoung was smiling at her. She, too, was smiling. Maybe it's his girlfriend...? He has a girlfriend???! I wanted to laugh out loud but people may think I'm crazy. But like, how

And why?

I was watching them from afar. They really know each other and there seems to be a good mood. I wanted to think that maybe they were friends, but out of nowhere, Soonyoung kissed her. Like, ewww. Pleaseee, you're in a public placeee. Ohmygodd. Are you kidding me?? And, don't kiss her.

I got curious as to what their relationship is so I missed my stop and followed them around. They were headed to Hongdae. They rented a karaoke room for an hour, went to a coffee shop, and just walked around. Then they were headed to the N Tower. Ooh, how romantic.,  I thought. Are they getting a lock and putting it up there?

They were going for the cable car. But it's windy today. I mean, really  windy. I don't think they'll be able to...  I'm correct. The girl frowned when the person behind the counter said they can't. Aww, that's too bad. But then, Soonyoung grabbed her hand. They went inside right away. I guess their putting a lock already. 

I still couldn't believe he was dating someone. Ha, is she someone from school? I've never seen her face. I just can't believe it. Why didn't he say something? I mean, I could give advice as a girl. 

But, I never really had a boyfriend before... (。・・。).

Then again,  why bother?

I should be happy. At least he's in a relationship with someone.

I should be at the grocery, buying stuff.

I arrived at the grocery and got whatever mom told me to get. I couldn't help but think about them. I don't know when but I started tearing up. It just flowed out of nowhere. I don't even understand the pain in my chest. People are looking at me weirdly. I just sank down. As more tears started forming, my eyes became blurry.

The sun's light came into my view. "WAKE UPPPPP!", someone's chipper voice shouted in my room. "MIYOUNGIEEE!"

 He grabbed the pillow from my head and started hitting me...  brutally. 

"Soonyoung, stop it!!", I used my arms to defend my self but he couldn't be stopped.

"No, you have to get up first.", he said, still hitting me.

"OPPAAA! HAJIMA!", He stopped then. I opened my eyes and saw him wide eyed. The first time I called him 'oppa' in person...

I grinned, "You like me calling you 'oppa', don't you, oppa?"

"Yeah, I do.", he answered. Then, he muttered something I couldn't hear. He hit me one more time. "You should call me that more often."

Still annoyed by all those hits, "Tch, whatever." I got up from bed, then went downstairs for breakfast.

As the car was nearing school, Soonyoung spoke.

"Miyoung-ah,", he said. "In your sleep,... "

"Hm? What about me?", I asked.

He seemed like he was hesitating. In the end, he shook his head. He smiled at me. "It's nothing."

"Oh, okay."

"Just that I never expected a girl to sound like a pig. You know, I was really surprised the first time I--"

I cut him off by pinching his nose. Pissed, I got out the car and went to the school gates.

"You were crying in your sleep...", Soonyoung had said in a sad tone. Only I didn't hear it.