"Told me everything about you. That's a bold move."~ Drake

I honestly could be doing something better than fucking look at my parents hug and kiss on each other all the time. I mean they're cute and all but we in dammit public.

They've been like this since before I was born according to Uncle C. He told me they used to get in trouble with my Grandpop but I doubt he ever really punished my mom. They all tell me that I'm lucky and should be thankful because my mother had it rougher than most.

My mother is a supervisor at Child Protective Services and my daddy is retired from basketball and runs a creative arts center downtown. They both wanted to give back to the community so every other week they hold these talks about abusive households and other things like rape with in families.

If my dad wasn't as up my ass all the time then I wouldn't complain.

"Daddy, mommy is still going to be there when you stop putting your tongue in her throat." I scoffed walking to the Subway area in the food court.

I heard him say something but I don't care enough to listen to him anymore. They need to stop with all the love and affection they have for each other in public.

It may be cute but that's nasty and makes me feel like the third wheel. Uncle C said to get used to it.

I most definitely will not.

I found them again eating pizza, boo loving also.

"Ma, can you and daddy stop and act your age. God." I wanted to leave the mall anyway. They are making people take pictures even more. The other day I seen a picture of them kissing saying they were goals.

Only reason they get so much attention around here is because my daddy used to play ball.

"Honey, one day you're going to find somebody you love very much and when you do then you will be doing what me and your father do." Mommy said smiling and pecking Daddy's cheek.

"No the fuck she won't be." Daddy mugged me so I just returned the favor. "Better keep your head in them books and go to practice."

"Daddy, we've had the sex talk before. And I'm sixteen. I skipped an entire grade because my GPA is a four point five. I'm one of the best players on the volleyball team and I play basketball. I feel like I should have the right to have fun. I know right from wrong." I protested.

I'm not allowed to date or have a boyfriend until I am out of my parents house, graduated college, and have a career. Guess who came up with those rules. Daddy. Only him.

"Ray let the girl live." Mommy was completely on my side with everything.

"Live when you get the fuck outta my house. I told you niggas now days don't want shit else but what's in between your legs." Daddy said shaking his head.

"You act like I'm going to go to college and hop on everything with legs. No offense Ma, but Uncle Bryson is a hoe. And I will not be like that."

"I know you won't be." Daddy smiled at me.

"So is that a yes or what?" I got excited sitting down my sandwich in case he said yes.

"Hell no. Fawn tell your daughter to get that shit out of her head. This is the last fucking time I'ma tell her. No dating."

"You're such a butthole." Mommy laughed. I wasn't about to let this go.

This is unfair. They met each other in high school by force. I'm trying to meet somebody by chance. Its all these fine as wine niggas walking around my school all damn day. What do I do when they ask if they can have my number? I have to turn my black ass around and walk away because my father has that stupid kid following me around watching everything I do.