chres

"Now everybody want it like the last laugh."~ Lupe Fiasco

I walked into the garage and everybody was just standing there. I looked at everyone looking at me. I knew something was up when I didn't see Randall. He is the older than Jesus if you ask me.

"Wassup?"

Everyone started talking at once. I couldn't understand what the fuck they were saying. I held up my hand for them to be quiet. They were all starting to make me angry. If that's one my things I can't stand it when a lot of people are trying to speak at once.

"Somebody better tell me what the fuck is going on before I go the fuck off." I said leaning on a client's car. "One person. And nobody better not hop in to open their mouth."

They looked amongst themselves probably picking a victim that has to man up.

"One of y'all better speak the fuck up before I get mad. Y'all don't know me that fucking well so mad plus Roc equal hell for all y'all asses. Somebody step up right the hell now."

Peanut came pushing his ass from the back of everybody. He look flushed and drained more than his go with the flow self. He pulled my hand leading me outside of the garage.

"Something bad happened while you was gone." He wouldn't look at me. He just sat down on the bench we had outside for customers.

"Peanut, just tell me."

"Das and Randall got into it on the overnight shift." He started. "Das is gone and Randall dead."

"Where the fuck is he?" I immediately unlocked my car doors ready to go.

Peanut was shaking his head fast as shit. I looked at him hesitate before he walked over to the passenger side.

I can't believe this shit. I might not have fucked with Das too much because he a little bit too grabby at Georgia but I trusted him enough. Randall was like an Uncle to me. He worked at the shop in Chicago with me and got me out of a lot of bad ends with my father.

Das really had some fucking nerve.

Peanut gave me directions shutting up his mouth right after. We pulled up to this old corner store. Peanut got out first. I made sure I had my nine ready because I'ma kill his ass.

There was a side door I didn't see. Das must be above the store since it's not uncommon for people around here to live above stores and shit.

Peanut pointed to the door and walked back downstairs. I wasted no time by kicking the door in. I shot the first person I seen.

"Shit." Das ran into the back with me hot on his trail.

I chased him all the way to the roof of the building. He stood out of breath at the ledge shaking his head.

I was too full of adrenaline to be tired.

"You not smart. Turn the fuck around, bitch." I said holding the gun to the back of his head. "Thought I wasn't going to catch up to your narrow ass?"

He slowly turned around. I kept my gun on him.

"Roc, you just a privileged ass nigga. I do what I gotta do to move up the board in these streets." He shoved me catching me off guard.

I fell and the gun slid to the left of me. I couldn't reach for it because Das ass was tryna stab me. I kicked him in his ankle. He fell down on the ground but he made the attempt to grab the gun. I stopped him by grabbing on to his wife beater pulling him back. I got on top of him giving him lefts and rights like it was nothing.