chres

"People say we that our vision right, but we ain't living right."~ Bobby Shmurda ft. Rowdy Rebel

"Then she let me hit right? But before I could even stick Mj in her I start smelling something..." Malik was steady talking.

"Yo can you shut the fuck up? Nobody want to hear about some stank twat. I would have made her ass get the hell up and take a shower." I said not even wanting the sandwich I got up early to make.

"You gon eat that?" Malik grabbed it before I could say yes.

I'm letting that shit go this time but if he do that shit again I'ma unload a whole clip on his ass. Not even going to think twice about it. Stay eating everything. I'm pretty sure this nigga eat at home.

When she walked in I couldn't help it. I had to look at her. Her fine ass was with that loud ass girl, they were getting in the line for food. Georgia could be compared to many things but not to half these girls in this school. Any time I look at her the room slows down a little bit. Only when I look at her. If I'm not then the room is fine.

"Snitch, this is the last damn time I'ma tell your brown skin ass to stay the fuck out of my motherfucking snacks. You come over to see my damn daddy not my pantry. Give me my poptarts, Lik." Georgia hit the shit out of Malik's neck that the chips he was eating came out him.

I was about to be on the floor rolling. He stay getting abused around here.

"I ain't take shit, Gigi. Damn." Malik got up and looked like he was about to fight.

"Sit yo ass down. Don't get buck tryna show off in front of cheerio over there." Georgia pointed to me then her friend grabbed his book bag.

"They in here Gi."

A switch went off in her and she just smiled. She took out her phone from her back pocket and just started calling someone. I watched the devious smile come to her, probably like it has a dozen times.

Malik stood there looking stupid at the both them. My thing is, ain't nobody looking at them. Does this happen on a regular basis? These three were fucking about to brawl just a couple of seconds ago. Now one of them on the phone calling some unknown person.

"Wassup Uncle C." I lied to you not, Malik just started pleading like he was about to get a beating. "Yeah, no I was calling about Lik."

"Gigi, I promise I will buy you food after school. Don't do this." Cole was on his knees holding her free hand.

"Hold up Uncle C, yeah just a minute." Georgia looked down at Malik and that look even had me rethinking if she was really a nice person. "I want Jumpin' Burger."

"Are you fucking-"

"Unc, I wanted to tell you that-"

"Okay, Gi."

"I'll see you when I see you Unc. Never mind about Lik though. Everything is peachy, yes I'm sure your son is still stupid." Georgia laughed as she hung up.

"Lik get up before you get marks your knees." Ida shook him then grabbed his shirt collar.

He followed her somewhere leaving Georgia and me there by ourselves in awkwardness. She made it her business to take the box of poptarts only to find one pack left. She put the box back in his bag taking the last poptart and started eating one of them. She stood there just eating the shit. I'm sitting here trying to mind my business.

She couldn't go somewhere else to be weird or anything.

"Doughboy," Georgia smiled faintly, "you coming with us? Lik is paying."