"I'm the marathon man, all I do is run shit. A sophisticated convict, superficial, and still official."~ T. I.

Whoever that guy was yesterday better leave me alone. Next time he gets in my way I will kick him. Normally I don't entertain niggas when they get on my nerves as much as he did. Malik hasn't even reached that level of annoyance because he doesn't try that hard. He's just a snitch that has a crush on me. Uncle C said he'll grow out of it when Ida final pays attention to his ass.

I'm mad Uncle C has Malik as a son. That gives him even more chances to come around.

That nigga really got on my nerves. He has to be new. I seen him with Malik a couple times but then again I never noticed his high yellow ass.

"Ida stop stepping on my shits. I fucking came out my pocket for these. Disrepectful ass know that." I wiped off my shoe because it had a dusty ass mark on it from her stepping on it.

"That wasn't even me." Ida was behind me so I had to look a the person who was smirking.

Fucking great.

"You got a potty mouth for a short person." He said.

"First, don't call me short. Second, don't step on my shoes again. Lastly, get the fuck out of my face." As calm as I was saying it I was screaming every word in my mind.

"You're not my mother."

"You're annoying."

"Same to you."

"Get out the way, you swollen cheerio looking nigga." I gritted my teeth a bit because I'm sick of him. Where the fuck did he even come from?

"And if I don't?"

"Ida." I said and she was immediately at my side. "Handle my light work."

Ida laughed. "What's your name? You be with Malik don't you?"

She don't follow directions.

"Chresanto, but Chres is preferred. Yeah I be with his dumb ass." He smiled at me even though Ida was the one talking to him. I was just there. Why the hell is he staring at me?

"Well this was a nice ass conversation before class wasn't it? Bye erky. Come on Ida." I started walking in the other direction without her anyway.

"Sorry she thinks you cute though."

"I ain't never said that shit so don't lie to him boosting his motherfucking egotistic ass." I got in trouble.

I heard the both of them laughing while I got my pink slip. But Ida quickly made an exit.

"PG you serious this time?"

"Yes Miss Lopez. Detention until four thirty." He signed my pink slip even though to anyone that isn't colored blind can see that the paper is white as rice.

"Then he needs one also. I mean he is out of class without a pass. It's only right." I said.

PG told him to come here and the nigga mugged me. He should have followed the leader and fucking got ghost like Ida. He's new so new niggas never know unless somebody tell their asses after the fact.

"Both of you. Library after school. Miss it and its the SIC for a week. If you don't go to SIC then you will be suspended." While he was mainly talking to that nigga I was dancing behind PG. PG must have heard my bookbag and turned around at me. I smiled mid pose into my middle fingers going up.

"After school." PG must have thought he put some type of fear in me because he walked away shaking his head. He's the least of my worries.