"You have to love soft enough, cautious enough not to duplicate scars. Hard enough to convince her she's not a victim." ~ Kai Davis

I went to sleep crying. I woke up crying. I was just crying. How could he? Know what. It's fine though. I'm fine. I'm mother fucking Georgia Lopez. The hell, he lost his mind.

"Girl, get the hell up. I'm bored." Ida Mae came busting into my room.

I've been up all night, basically. I wiped my eyes one good time while she came in sitting at the foot of my queen sized bed.

"Wassup boo? Why you in here crying? Making your face mad ugly." She asked and still managed to throw in a insult.

"I believed that high ass yellow nigga. Ida, I thought he liked me. Legit thought he was gonna be there for me and shit but look. Got my ass high and dry as a bone fucking with him." I whined.

Ida Mae looked bored and unconcerned.

"Why you staring at me like that?"

"Gi, you my boo but this crying over a new nigga is dumb as hell. What happened?"

I pulled my phone off of the nightstand, unplugging it from the charger. I opened up my my messages and strolled to the top of our conversation from the other night that hit me just last night after seeing him in school. He was on some girl and didn't speak to me for a few days. I confronted him and he said he'll text me. What the hell type shit is that?

I waited all day after school for his text. He didn't text me until eleven twenty three at night. Asshole hours.

Bitch 😒 : this ain't gon work out like we thought Georgia .

Me : wym 😳👀

Bitch 😒 : we not about to be something so that you can prove something to your daddy , I ain't about to be nobody lil bitch so you can get out of that overprotective bullshit

Me : fuck you , I care about you more than that . What's wrong with you ?

Bitch 😒 : ain't shit wrong wit me 👐🏾 I don't have time for little girls and they home problems .

Me : you're the one with the problems .

Bitch 😒 : how you figure that ?

Me : you don't want to own up to the shit you did . You holding back from me for no reason . I was there for you when you did some low ass shit to somebody I knew years before you . I'm not stupid . And peanut told me what you did . Fuck you . Bitch .

Bitch 😒 : are you done or are you finished ?

Me : I hate you .

Bitch 😒 : my heart rn is in shambles . Bye Georgia loose my number ✌🏾️

"You too nice because I would have been beat his ass." Ida Mae locked my phone before handing it to me. "You wanna do a drive by?"

I laughed at her question.

"You'll be good, Gi. Other niggas in Langston for you to hop on to fornicate with. He just one you had to stop and talk to. Ain't no big deal."

"It was just the fact that we were comfortable with each other. He had his moments. I kinda had mine. Ida, when I say that whenever I looked at him that feeling I get is a feeling I wanted all the time. It was him being there that made it even easier to talk to him. I know when we first started out all I wanted to do was rip his head off because he kept that dumbass smirk on his face but I came to enjoy it. It was apart of him. He brought me McDonald's and you know I order a lot of shit off their menu. He didn't question me about my eating. He let me read to him. We were normal together. And he just ends it all. How can someone do that to another person? We were talking. We didn't even get into a relationship relationship yet and he just drops me. What the fuck Ida? What did I do wrong?" Once again the tears came out of my eyes without my permission.