"Hanging with the killers in the projects. Potato on the barrel keep quiet. Catch a nigga slippin' from behind."~ Que

To be the daughter of Rayan Lopez you have to be quick on your feet. I don't like lying. I'm not too good at it. Only time I told a lie to my parents was when I wanted some candy out of the store and I was too young to understand that you had to pay for it so I just put it in my pocket and kept it moving. They asked me if I paid for it, I was quick to say yes because daddy did give me a dollar earlier. But then I felt bad, I stole. I was a criminal at seven. It's sad.

I don't know how I'm going to get away with going out with Chresanto but I'm going to figure something out. I can't use Uncle Bryson or Ida as an excuse all the time. I never hang out with Ida that much because she doesn't like the fact she's living in the Carter. But she represents it on social media. Hashtag confused.

I rolled over in the bed and felt a tremendous amount of hair on my arm. I got annoyed fast since it was hot as hell in here. So I was pulling the hair trying to get it off of me. Then someone pinched my stomach.

"Ow...shit." I swung on them. I hit something but I didn't know what. There was this big thud on the floor so I peeked over the edge at my daddy in a fetal position.

"This...this is the fucking reason you don't have any brothers or sisters." He groaned. "Gi, go get your mother."

I laughed at him laying there. I forgot I came into their room last night.

"Daddy I'm sorry." I held back laughter trying to apologize.

"Get the fuck out." Daddy held himself and turned on his other side. "Tell Fawn she about to lose a child."

"Big mad or little mad, daddy?" He peeked at me making me beeline for the door. I just ran. I knew he was behind me because I heard his big ass feet pounding against the hardwood floors in the hallway.

I slid down the banister just so I wouldn't miss a step, break a neck, then get punished because my father couldn't keep his hair to himself. Daddy missed a step. I could tell by the way he cursed and I heard him sliding down the rest. I made it into my mother's study closing the door before he could get up. I locked it then turned to my momma.

"What are you two doing now? Running through my house like y'all lost y'all mind." Mama didn't even look up from her papers in front of her.

"Your husband got a reality check." I snickered as he banged on the door.

"Gi, I'ma fuck you up soon as I catch your little ass." Daddy shouted through the door.

"You're an old man so that'll take a day or two." I was on the floor crying. "Mama get your husband before he break something."

She eyed me. I blew my breath going to the door daddy was banging on. I carefully unlocked it and ran behind my mother chair so she could stop him.

"Fuck is you running for?" I giggle when he busted through the door.

My mother scolded him, "What I say about cussing in my office? Stop trying to fight your daughter."

"Bruh, you gon get yours. Watch your back." He pointed his index finger at me. He came to kiss my mother but I know him. I fucking got out of there too. I didn't have anywhere else to go so I ran outside.

I heard the door slam. His punk ass locked me out. I don't even have my phone this time like why? He's mad because I have reflexes.

I had on some old black basketball shorts on, a grey tank top, and some Hello Kitty pink socks. Uncle C house is around the corner so all I have to do is walk. I took careful steps on the side walk because people around here like to break glass bottles when they have parties or neighborhood cookouts.