"I'm the best when I dress, dress, dress to impress."~ A$AP Rocky

I woke up earlier than I needed to to get ready. I didn't want to look like I was trying but I was really trying. More than I did when I was with Monty. And he was a pervert. Trying to get my hair straight was a three hour, maybe more, process.

I walked past my parents room and the door was wide open. I don't which of them were up because both of them have a lot of fucking hair, all of us do. Plus our hair is black making it even harder to tell. The kitchen was empty so that was a good sign. Somebody must have just left their door open. I quickly texted Chresanto to tell him bring his ass on so we can just go.

Doughboy💰⚖ : It's 6:30 tho .

Me : And ?
Me : Hurry up .

Doughboy 💰⚖ : You gon have to wait like ten minutes .

I didn't reply. Grabbing an apple I went in the living room to sit down and wait for his ass to get here. I sat down on something lumpy so I tried smoothing it out with my butt but my butt wasn't doing anything.

I felt a sting in my thigh so I dropped my apple on the floor and screamed.

"What the hell I tell you about sitting on me?" Daddy pushed me off his stomach on to the floor.

"Damn Daddy." My apple was way past the five second rule when I picked it up. "You want my apple?"

Daddy took it biting into it. I saw the strand of hair go into his mouth but I'm not saying shit. He gonna stop pushing me and shit.

"Why you up so early? And what the fuck you got on? Go change." He tried making me go up the steps but I snatched my arm away.

"Ain't nothing wrong with what I have on Daddy. It's just a dress."

We were at the bottom of the steps arguing back and forth about my dress I got from my one of my aunts on his side of the family. Its black, long as shit, and the slit in it stops at my knee. I have a denim shirt around my waist so I'm fine. I don't see a problem with it.

"It's too early for you two." Mommy dragged down the steps stopping in front of daddy.

"He thinks what I got on is inappropriate." I mugged him the same he was mugging me.

"Because it is. Who are you getting cute for all of sudden?" Daddy mushed Mommy's face to move her out the way.

"Ray leave her alone. She's fine." She yawned going into the kitchen. "Have a nice day at school Gi. I love you."

"Fawn she did her hair. Since when do she do that shit." He argued as followed her. "Any other day she be looking like a bum."

"Stop coming for our daughter that braids your hair. Shut your face, Ray."

Chresanto texted me saying he was outside. I said goodbye to my parents trying to escaped the mayhem. I heard Daddy yelling. So I was more than rushing to get inside of Chresanto's car. I looked out of his side window and seen my father standing there with the angriest look ever.

"That was your father?" Chresanto laughed when we finally got out of our neighborhood.

"Better be glad it wasn't my uncle. He's the one that probably be in his car chasing behind us with his fake ass looking saw off." I sighed rubbing my temples I have a damn headache.

"Its cool that they protective of you." He smiled for a quick second at me then returned to his cold ass face.

Chresanto is clearly not from around here at all. His whole attitude is different. I like his hair too. If he wanted me too I'd give him a fade and a cute ass shape up. One of the main things I learned from my Grandpa Bo. Then Chresanto is like this pretty boy. He doesn't acknowledge it though. I watch him at lunch, not even about to sound creepy or none of that but he's interesting to watch.