"Red cup in my hand, as we slow dance to..."~ Jacquees

I woke up on Chresanto's shoulder in the back of Uncle Bryson's car. I had to get through an hour of him, Malik, and my Uncle fussing about the damn aux cord control. Another problem was the fact I squished up next to Chresanto because all of our bags wouldn't fit in the trunk. Apparently, the trunk is broken because someone put a dent in his back bumper. I wish he'd get it fix because I'm not riding another four or something hours in a fucking car hugged up on him like this.

Even though it's nice.

I wasn't even paying attention to the fact that we were at McDonald's. Those asshole didn't even wake us up. I regretfully hit Chresanto in his arm and he immediately pinned me in the little space we had. I layed there stiller than a statue since I clearly triggered something in his mind. He stared at me intently. His eyes were no longer brown. All I seen was darkness in them. I was  scared to say anything.

"I'm sorry." He unwrapped his hands from my wrist and got out of the car quickly.

I followed right behind him.

"Chresanto wait." I yelled behind him.

"Georgia, I'm sorry. I didn't meant to do that." He inhaled quickly. His chest was heaving up and down.

"Calm down." I grabbed his hand and he stopped. "It's okay. I shouldn't have hit you. I'm okay. You good. We good. It's alright."

"I'm sorry." he whispered.

"We good. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Come on." I said leading the way into McDonald's with his hand still in mine.

I couldn't let it go. Not with it shaking a mile a minute. Walking in I immediately seen my uncle and Lik eating their food like savages. Fucking assholes didn't even look up to see me glaring at them from a far.

They're part of the reason I fight over food so much. Putting them two together while at Thanksgiving is like me going to a salad bar. That's all people can get a hold of when they come to dinners. It's sad that I have to fight for mac and cheese every year at functions.

"Aye, what you want?" Chresanto pulled me over to the register before I could march over there and give them a piece of my mind. Fucking dipshits. Stay eating.

"I want a number four and another order of large fries with a sweet tea. And can I get a ten piece nugget with honey mustard?" I said to the employee and not Chresanto.

"Is that all?" The girl was looking at me like I need to slow down but fucking with my family I won't eat again until tomorrow sometime.

"No," Chresanto wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "lemme get a twenty piece nugget meal with large fry. I'll take a Coke though."

I seen the way she was glaring at me but she's the one that asked if we wanted anything else. Should have told me how much I owe you.

"Is it for here or to go?" She asked.

"Here."

After paying the total she rudely sat our cups in front of us and walked off to the side to get a tray.

Customer service is shitty everywhere. I love it when I get the nice ass people that like to slide me extra sauce without me asking. They are the ones that will put extra nugget in your shit. Throw extra fries in my bag. Man, if they ain't the ones making my shit then I know I'm eating my shit mad as hell because they wanna be disrespectful about their job. At least you getting paid, shit.