chres

"Cause I loved in cold blood and got used to it. Angels say trust the detox, but I'm shaking like bourbon in my coffee cup." ~ Gallant

Georgia was sleeping when I left her dorm. I never tell her when I'm leaving. It would be too hard for me to go since she likes to cling herself to my body. If she had any say in what I do now she would cut everything off for me.

The last year I've been fine keeping our relationship a secret from my father and anyone else. It was hard to do at first but Nesha helped me. She thought I was stupid for even going this far with Georgia because the outcome of it would be terrible for all of us. Nesha just needs to worry about her relationship with Bryson and not worry about what I'm doing all the time.

I got this.

Father 😒: wya

Me: minding my business , I did what you asked before I left

Father 😒: where is he

Me: in the trunk of Monty car 🙄

Father 😒: well where the fuck is Monty

Me: I'm not Siri

Father 😒: be back home by tomorrow night , we have things to discuss

Me: ✌🏾️

By the time I finished going back and forth with his ass Georgia was already calling me. I just got to my car so I answered when I got in.

"Hello."

"Why don't you wake me up when you leave? That low key hurts my feelings. I feel like you using me for head and shit Chresanto. I don't like being used." She sighed.

"Georgia you know I have to go. You would just hop on a nigga and beg me to stay like you did prom night knowing damn well your father was downstairs. I love you, girl, don't think I'm using you for sex either. If I wanted sex I would not even come to you for that. We don't even have sex. I give you head. You give me top. Satisfying the both of us until you ready to do whatever. If I really hurt your feelings then I'm sorry, boo." I started up my car tossing the phone in the cup holder.

"Well you're an ass for not telling me you were leaving."

"Baby, what I just say. You want me to tell you when I leave from now on?" I rubbed my face trying to control my anger with her.

"Yeah." I knew she was smiling just by the way her voice changed from whiny to giddy.

"You can't try to stop me either Georgia. I have to leave." I said.

She sucked her teeth. "Fine."

"I love you."

"I love you too. Chresanto, how am I gonna get your note if I'm here by myself?"

"You'll get it." I stopped at the exit to the campus. "Do good at practice baby. I'll be there for your first game. Okay? I gotta go."

"Bye."

We hung up the phone and it was time for me to handle business. Driving around Washington for an hour just to kill time made me think about that night I took Georgia with me to the lake. I did my first official job earlier.

That morning he came to the garage looking for me. He must have been out of options for real because he always thought I was too much of a punk to kill somebody. I killed Das but that was out anger. He could have gotten Monty to do it but he was deep into this girl and everyone else was already on a job. I was his last resort.