chres

"A Ziploc full of kush. Are you plugged in by chance?"~ Rae Sermmurd

I had one ready for Georgia because she probably never smoked before. I sure as hell wasn't about to let her drive my damn car without me being faded. It was the way she asked that made me let her.

If it was anybody asking me in that stupid ass voice she like to use when she want something, I wouldn't let them. Georgia was doing okay. I drive stick and she said it was her first time.

"Doughboy, you smoke too." Georgia looked between me and the road.

"Can you slow the hell down?" I almost dropped my blunt fucking with her. "Wanna try it since you steady looking over here like you want it?"

Georgia eventually came to a stop just down the street from our development. I didn't want to give her the one I was already smoking. My tip always wet since my lips are so big. I never share a blunt. I don't even want other people's lips touching it. They might have some type of disease and have my ass fucked up.

She turned the car off and unbuckled her seatbelt to face me. It makes no sense that she can rest her leg in the seat. Georgia is small as shit with body. Basketball and volleyball treating her right along with that food she be eating. She's probably flexible. I could think of a few positions we can get into.

I got out the blunt for her, handing it over. She looked at it for a moment before grabbing it. Her eyes questioned it, observing every inch over it.

"Put this end in between your lips," I instructed her. "When I light it in hale."

She did what I said. I started to light it for her but she took it out her mouth.

"How do I know you didn't lace this with anything?" Georgia said, glaring at me as if I'm that pressed to do that to her.

"You just gonna have to find out yourself."

"I can't go home smelling like weed." She protested.

"If you don't want to smoke then you don't have to. Georgia, you not even the type to do half the shit you do. You do it because somebody told you no. I'm giving out options. Smoke or don't smoke. It's your choice." I wasn't about to think any less of her if she didn't. My weed is natural, which I make sure that it is.

"If you don't want to smoke that's fine with me. We can sit here and talk about whatever, just so you can be comfortable." I said putting the bud to my blunt out, dropping it in the cupholder with the ashes.

"Doughboy, you're really sweet for an asshole." Georgia playfully put her hand over her heart before laughing. "I can't believe I was about to hit a blunt without Ida encouraging me to."

"What's up with you and her? Y'all come from different parts of town."

"Ida's my bitch from I don't know when. We were in the same english my first year back at Langston. She needed help and nobody else was willing to help her unless they got an extra service from her. I offered to help and we just been cooling since. She may be older and still a junior but she was held back because of her grades. I make sure she's good with school while she keeps the fakes away from me. Example; most of my team members only want to be close to me because of my father. It might be one or two that's cool as fuck with me but other than that I don't associate myself with a lot of people. Not even my cousins and I got hell of them." She shrugged her shoulders. "Ida's from the Carter and all but she's not what people think. She gets hers every once and a while but it's not like she homie hopping every nigga in the school. I don't know. She's honest with me too so I guess that's a factor."

"Where were you before Langston?" I wanted to know everything about this girl. I didn't want to sound eager either.

"Right after my father decided to retire. My parents got sick of the back and forth from Miami to Langston. Malik's dad had already stopped playing pro because of an injury. Imagine my excitement when I found out they lived right around the corner." She threw her head back in annoyance just talking about it. "My Uncle Cole is awesome though. Malik he's a pain but he's like my brother."

"I noticed. Y'all fight a lot." I chuckled remembering that day in the cafeteria.

"Whatever."

It became silent between us. I didn't know what else I could ask at the moment. Besides looking at her just made everything so peacefully. Sitting in silence doesn't bother me because it was that comfortable silence. The one people hope to have with another person. I hope for it all the time since the Chicago incident.

"Chresanto, you're really comforting to be around but I have to get home." Georgia leaned over and pecked my cheek.

Before I could say something about it she hurried out of the car. It felt normal. This is the shit that I always wanted. Or wanted again.

I had it once before. It was taken away from me causing me to lose myself and become invested in the bullshit.

I drove pass Georgia while making my way to my house. She was walking quickly on the side walk struggling with her book bag. I'm sure she won't be in that much trouble.

Lik🤕 : nigga you was with Gigi ?

Me : so .

Lik🤕 : boi .

Me : what ?

Lik🤕 : better hope her daddy don't find yo ass .

Me : i don't care nigga what you need because you don't hit my line just to talk nigga ?

Lik🤕 : you got that bio homework ?

Me : you aggy as hell .

I don't have time for his ass right now. My mind was on Georgia. Not the bullshit. Malik was ringing my doorbell like he was the police so when I pulled my bb gun on he was shook with his scary ass.

We went straight to my room. There was no need to be in any other part of my house. If we hungry then we going straight to the kitchen.

"Your dog ugly bruh." Malik was really on his hands and knees having a staring contest with Roxie.

"She look just like your mom. You came over here for homework so do it."

"Well gosh Dad." He faked like he was a white boy talking. "I was only playing with the dog."

"Man, whatever. Why you don't do shit when you supposed to?" I asked.

It was annoying that I always have to give him the bio work. We're in the same class. He sits there, pretending to take notes but when I snatched his notebook one day it was nothing but random lyrics everywhere. A few doodles. I wanted to fling that shit at his big head so bad. He legit pulls this shit every week. Then be passing all the quizzes. I don't understand it. What girl in that damn class giving him the answers?

"I do what I need to. Not what I have to, b. Everything ain't meant to be complete."

Daughter's LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara