chres

"Ya hotshot, wanna get props and be a savior. First show a little respect, change ya behavior." ~ KRS One

Fuck this. Fuck her. Fuck him. Fuck everything. Everything so easy for everyone else to do but let it come down to me. I keep losing the people that are down for me the most because of this bullshit.

"Your father is here."

The rusted gate was peeled back to let me out of the holding cell I was placed in for the last seventy two hours. The officer lead me to the main lobby where I dragged through drunk and high.

I ran my car into a light pole so they tell me. I thought I was home with Roxie until twelve came and woke me up for breakfast. A stale piece of bread and some soggy eggs.

When I walked out of the police department there he was leaning on his Suburban waiting for me. He didn't say anything to me. He stared until I looked at my now dirty ass white air forces. I kept them so clean and in one night I fucked them all up. I shouldn't even be worried about my shoes. I need to worried about my damn neck.

"Get the fuck in the car. Being around here makes my dick itch." He said walking to the drivers side.

The ride to the house was nothing but hot ass tension. If he takes my neck then I guess it would be the best thing for everyone.

Ever since we came back from up North I was avoiding Georgia. Only period we had together was lunch but there was still the hallway. I know she seen me talking to the girl, Lala, but I was trying to get the answers for this test I had last period. Lala thought I was being friendly to her ass for other reason. I'm not trying to get nothing from that girl. She gave Malik head in the gym locker room. Why would I fuck with you and you gave top to the homie? I guess Georgia ain't see it that way.

Whenever Georgia caught up to me I couldn't tell her to her face. The look in her eyes alone would have made me keep at whatever we had going on. If she was in my face she probably would have beat my ass then cried about it. I had to get a little liquor in me and some damn weed in my system just to tell her everything. That was only Thursday night. Look, here it is Saturday afternoon and I'm just getting back home.

Did he feed Roxie?

Everything was going smoother than it should. Why isn't he yelling at me? Why the hell haven't I hit the floor? What the hell is going on with him? In Chicago, all he did was knock me around.

"Dining room." He said while he went in the kitchen.

Roxie came running in there with me, just to sit at my feet. Normally she'd try to lick my face. She probably was saving her kisses because she doesn't like when I be alone with him.

My father came in sitting at the head of the table while I sat randomly on the side. He already had his glass of rum filled to the brim. It quiet between us. Nothing but Roxie's snores could be heard.

"Are you going to do something or drink the rest of the day?" I shifted in my seat a bit since Roxie wanted to move onto my feet.

"Like you was the other night. Roc, Santo, Chres, Chreasanto whatever the hell you wanna be fucking called, do you realize how much money I had to put out for your ass. Those fucking pigs already looking for a reason to come down on me and you just gave them three. I told you already if you fuck up it's not on anybody else. It's on you. It's your head."

"Okay so dead me. I don't give a fuck. That's what you wanted since she died." I was over sitting there waiting for him to come across the table on me.