chres

"'Til the wheels fall off, that's how long you can ride with me. Come ride with me." ~ Bryson Tiller

The garage was empty because today was Sunday. I refuse to let anyone work here on Sundays. If they're working my father must have said something to them about a car that needs to be broken down or a shipment. I don't really care for this place anymore. He basically controls it while I look after it. I just want my own shit.

I went up to my office where he was already waiting for me. Monty was there too but he quickly got my office when he heard me coming up the stairs.

"Wassup with him finding out about Gi?" Monty laughed at me.

"She showed up while he was home, nigga. Shut the hell up before he hear you." I looked at my office door. "Is he mad?"

"What nigga you scared of him now?" I was seriously about to shove Monty's head up his own ass. "He calmer than you would think. But he still got that look in his eyes. He did something."

"Great. Fucking great." I bumped Monty with my shoulder before I went to face the beast.

He sat not in my chair but in the seats I had facing my desk. That means Monty had his ass black in my chair. He fucking knows I don't like him in my office in the first damn place but he takes it a step further to dammit sit in my seat. I slowly sat down to face him. He did look calm. The look in his eyes told me he did something already drastic as hell. We said nothing even though we had everything to say to each other.

"You want to know what I don't understand about you?" He sighed looking dead at me.

"What is that Riley? That I got a heart."

"You have one. That's true. I just don't understand how the fuck you can't turn that shit off like the rest of us. You my damn son and here you go doing the exact opposite of what I said. I mean it's literally unbelievable how I constantly, constantly, tell you over and over not to do something. Yet, here we are having the same old conversation about the same shit for the....I don't know maybe the third or fourth time." He rested his head on his hand like he was bored imitating me.

I surely wasn't giving a fuck about what he had to say. If he was going to kill me he might as well do it but if he goes anywhere near Georgia, I'll kill him. He doesn't get to decide who I can and can't be with.

"This is the second time we've had this discussion. The other conversations we've had were about letting random hoes suck me up. I don't do random nor do I let random hoes suck my dick. If you want to kill me go right ahead but don't hurt somebody I love." I said in almost a bored tone.

"Roc, you want to know what happened to your mother?" He folded his hands together.

"No, she's dead. Why would want to hear anything you have to about her? You have a natural hate for woman."

"I don't hate Nesha. And I never hated your mother. Your mother was the second love of my life and you fucking proof of that. Ima tell you what happened anyway because I never told any one this. If there was anything I could do to bring her back I would. Just know that."

"So what happened you telling me shit like I wasn't there."

"I'm fucking trying, Roc, shit. Shut up. She may have not agreed with what I was doing to make a living but she understood me. She knew what it took for me to even give her my time. I ended up giving her everything. And in return she gave me her heart. She gave birth to you. Shit she almost convinced me to give this shit up. But then I needed her to help me. And like a real rider, she did it. She kept doing it. All them trips to the zoo when you were little were drops that needed to be done for the rich. She was a regular person with her son at the zoo. Nobody thought anything of it. One day she she didn't take you with her. She would have looked suspect. I told her to take Nesha but she didn't want to."