chres

"America's dream and nightmare in the same being."~ Wale ft J.Cole

I walked into the store with Peanut right behind me. His stomach started making hella noise so I asked the little nigga if he was hungry. He wouldn't answer me at first then he told me the money I gave him for food the other day his mother took and brought from Das again.

I'm really just about to go against the grain and tell everybody not to sell to Peanut momma. Real shit, he has a little sister. She probably starving too. I'm going to make sure he straight.

"Your sister in school?" I asked him trying to find where the food window was.

"My sister can't see to well. So she just don't go to school." Peanut got in front of me grabbing my hand.

He lead me to the food window. I told him to get whatever. I feel like I need to protect him. We only been at this shit for a week but he told me a lot of shit today. Peanut ordered six wings and fries with a jumbo tea. He going to fuck around and get diabetes eating this shit but I'ma let the little nigga eat.

"Want some snacks for later." We walked around the store picking up shit that was unhealthy but is good as shit.

"Six wing and fry." I walked over to get the food that I paid for but this girl with curly black hair, black leggings, a red hoodie, and tan uggs grabbed the bag before me.

"It got the ketchup and season all, all over right? I don't wanna have to walk back down here Mr. Cho." The girl laughed. I know that fucking irritating ass voice.

"Bye, tell Ida Mae I say hey." He waved her off making her laugh again. She turned around and her smile instantly went away. It just made me happy.

"Excuse me." She rolled her eyes and tried to walk around me.

"Why you out here so late?" I asked her.

"I could be asking you the same. Get the fuck out of my way." She used her shoulder to bum rush me out the way and left out of my view with her bags.

I gave Peanut some more money for later. I damn near ran out the store to catch up to her. I didn't see her when I first left out so I had to ask the boys which way she went. They told me left headed to the Cater. Them busted ass apartments on the corner.

I finally caught up to her about to cross the street.

"I was out with friends." I said breathless. "Shit you walk fast."

"Mhmm. Sure. I'm staying at a friend's house. I wanted snacks. So go back to being out with friends please and thank you." Georgia thought I was going to walk away that easily. She's a challenge, I for one wouldn't have it any other way.

"They good. Can't have you out walking around one thirty at night by yourself." I smirked at her shaking her head. "I'm just trying to show you chivalry still exist."

"Listen, you clearly don't know me. You giving me a ride home and offering to fix my piece of shit car is very nice and all but you have to understand you irritate the hell out of me." She stopped in front of the apartment entrance.

"I could say the same for you." I shrugged. I do the shit I do on purpose. For her it comes natural and I hate it.

"Then you take back your offer like its not shit. It ain't shit to you even though I offered to pay you." Georgia pressed the buzzer.

The door unlocked for her to get in, but she just stuck her foot in between it so it wouldn't  shut on her.

"That attitude you have right there is the fucking problem. Cut that shit with me. I said I'll fix it if you want me to."