Chapter 3

Chapter 3

When 6 o'clock rolls by I am running around the employee dressing room to get dressed, trying to look presentable for whatever the triplets have in store for me tonight.

"Louis, calm down. I'm sure they aren't gonna care how you look," Niall tells me.

I put my hands on my hips and turn to glare at him. "So are you telling me that they aren't gonna care if I look like a pile of shit?" I ask him.

He shakes his head and I just get more annoyed at him. "Well I'm not buying it."

I turn back to the mirror where I am fixing my hair. I am now fully dressed in the outfit I had on this morning, it was going to have to do since I couldn't go home to change or anything.

"Louis! The triplets are here!" Michael shouts.

I smile with glee. "Coming Mikey!" I shout back.

I turn to my younger brother. "You have a way home, right?" I ask him.

He nods. "Luke offered to take me home," he tells me.

I nod. "Good. Be safe, baby bro," I tell him giving him a kiss on the forehead.

Niall frowns at me. "Shouldn't I be telling you that?" He asks me.

I shrug. "Maybe. Bye Niall," I tell him giving him a small wave before I disappear out the employees entrance.

I step out into the parking lot that's deserted except for the triplets, myself and the few cars that are parked outside.

"You look dashing," Marcel tells me when he first sees me.

"This is the exact same thing I was wearing earlier," I tell him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yes, but it looks marvelous on you, little doe," he tells me.

I roll my eyes at the usually silent triplet and turn to the other two who are now staring at me in awe. "What?" I ask them.

"I've just never seen Marcie open up to anyone that easily," Harry tells me.

Marcel glares at Harry. "Don't call me Marcie!"

I ignore Marcel's little outburst but just remember the little nickname for later, instead I decide to make a sarcastic remark. "Maybe it's just because I'm so much more amazing then you guys," I tell them with a smirk.

"Okay, spunky gazelle, enough with the sarcasm. We have to get going," Edward says.

"I thought that it was quite funny actually," Marcel says with a smirk.

Edward rolls his eyes fondly at Marcel and I can't help but laugh at the exchange. So when Harry growls I jump almost half way out of my skin.

Harry's growl was an alpha's growl and it was a really strong alpha's growl that made me quick to obey whatever he wanted at any moment. He could have me begging at his feet in seconds if he wanted.

"If you two would just stop for a second maybe we could take our omega on the date we've been planning all day!" Harry growls at them, and I shiver at how strong the power of it is goosebumps were rising on my arms.

That's not the only thing that was effected by his alpha voice though, slick being produced profusely from my now very loose hole. I bite my lip holding back a whimper. I know my heat wasn't suppose to come for another two weeks so this isn't it.

"Yes alpha," Marcel and Edward tell Harry.

Harry smiles as the two hop into the car that their driving and sulk. I whimper and that's when Harry finally turns to look at me. "Did I scare you, baby?" He asks.